PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill for a solo?

Cookie123
04-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Hello Everyone ! :wave:

I am quite well used to dining alone at WDW, seeing that I have had 7 annual solo trips. How do you think the Garden Grill at Epcot would be for a solo? Has anyone here done that place solo? How many days out should I reserve? I'll be there December 7th.
I wanted to do a late lunch, rather than a dinner. Thanks So Much !

dumbo_buddy
04-03-2008, 02:30 PM
hi...i love the garden grill. i haven't done it solo though. DH and i went jan 07 and i don't think we ate enough to get our money's worth! they bring you more of whatever it is that you like. well, we didn't even finish the first serving of the food...it was so good though i wish i could have eaten more!

however, if you're going for lunch, it'll be cheaper so definitely worth the $ if you are a big eater. if you're not, it's probably not worth the cost.

have fun!

Crow
04-03-2008, 08:44 PM
I ate there last trip but not solo
but i have done many trips solo & eaten alone, so I would there also. lunch was a pretty good deal & the food was decent. the characters dont bother you if you dont want

Natazu
04-03-2008, 11:05 PM
I would not hesitate to go to any restaurant solo. Well, except Sci-Fi and Les Chefs but I won't go there with a group either. Anyway, Garden Grill is great down-on-the-farm food with good character interaction and and excellent value.