PDA

View Full Version : Wonders of Life pavillon-cafe

mac badger
04-03-2008, 01:33 PM
just got back from from EPCOT, where we enjoyed some of the flower and garden festival exhibits. just wanted to let everyone know that the WoL pavilion is being used for some exhibits, and they have a little cafe in there.
they have just a few things, some premade salads and sandwiches, plus drinks (including wine)
we split the italian antipasto salad which was very good and big. i think it was 6.50 or 6.99.
the best part is no one was there, we had the whole pavilion to ourselves and it was air conditioned. so if you're looking for a cool place with no line, try this during the festival (which goes to june 1st)

Jared
04-03-2008, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the update, and I suppose it's a good thing the pavilion is being used for something. Still, Wonders of Life is right now the biggest waste of space imaginable. That's a huge building that could be used for another pavilion or attraction. I'm not sure a little cafe is good enough.

mac badger
04-03-2008, 01:55 PM
no, it's definitely not enough for the long haul, but i'm glad there's something there instead of it just being closed. i'm sure if some company comes along with enough sponsorship money, they will turn it into a new attraction

Floridian Yeti
04-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Good tip - thanks, Mac!
Did you notice, was the Flower and Garden Festival HQ in the pavilion? A friend at work told me she had heard it was there this time instead of in Innoventions. Sounds smart - I'm sure it won't be too awfully long until there is some kind of an attraction in there or on that site.