PDA

View Full Version : Nick Hotel

motherhamv
04-03-2008, 12:20 PM
:) This is the first time we are going there. If we go on a bday and spend 2 nights, we get the 3 one free.

I think this will be a big hit with the kids, what is your opinion?

luvkatiebug
04-03-2008, 02:36 PM
We are there for the first time in June. We are going to Disney for 5 days, and then 2 days at the Nick hotel. I think my girls (ages 3 and 7) will love this. It will be a nice break from the theme parks where they can just swim and hang out all day. It is also a surprise! They saw the hotel on our last trip, and wanted to go there. They know we are going to Disney, but don't know about the Nick hotel on the last days. Yeah!:mickey:

MNNHFLTX
04-03-2008, 02:37 PM
I've heard the Nicklodean Hotel has some pretty amazing activities for kids, so I can't imagine that yours will complain at staying there! Do you intend to spend a fair amount of time at the resort so that they have the chance to participate in the activities?

Gee Wally
04-03-2008, 03:15 PM
We stayed there a year ago. My 3 kids 8,8,12 at the time had a blast. I have to say I also enjoyed the pool, food, and most of all the spacious rooms.

As said above, lots of activities in the lobby or out at the pool.

I would easily stay there again.

:thumbsup:

ncscgirl2005
04-03-2008, 03:20 PM
My kids had a blast there. They loved everything about the hotel. Unfortunately we only spent one night there but they had lots of fun! I think your kids will enjoy it. We had a 2-bedroom suite and the kids loved their room. They were excited about the bunk beds even though DD7 has bunk beds in her room at home.

The food, in my opinion, was very good. I think that was the best part for me.

Most activities take place mid-morning to late afternoon so we didn't get a chance to do any of them as checkin time was like 4 pm and checkout time was 10 or 11 am.

PhilHarHarMagic
04-03-2008, 11:38 PM
All I can do is add accolades from the people I know that have stayed there. They said it was great and that it was hard to get the kids to leave. You should be in great shape!