PDA

View Full Version : Tambu Lounge question

mrfullwm
04-03-2008, 11:22 AM
We're eating at 'Ohana this coming Monday night and we're looking to find somewhere to watch the NCAA Final that night. ESPN Zone is the logical choice but I figured it'd be packed and the game would be nearly over by the time we were able to bus over there. I saw that the Tambu Lounge is right next door but I wasn't sure how big the lounge actually is and if it would fill up quickly. Anyone stopped in for a drink there?

Thanks for your help and go UCLA! :number1:

SBETigg
04-03-2008, 11:51 AM
The lounge is not that big. There are three or four tables and more seats along the bar, not all with a clear view of the TV. The sports games are usually on, and if you get there at the right time to nab a table with a view, it's a great place to watch. I suspect this means getting there early and staying put on a big game night.

Tigerinvestigator
04-03-2008, 12:04 PM
I can't believe I'm helping a UCLA fan,:doh: but since they WON"T be playing on Monday after my Tigers beat them on Saturday, I will help you out. ;) We watched a game there back in December and it was ok. The problem is there are not alot of seats, and most of the people sitting there were not what I call "real fans" and were simply waiting on their table at O'hanas. The TV is nice and if there are seats available it would be a good place to watch the game.:basket: Hope you will be pulling for Memphis to win that game!:thumbsup:

*Actually I think Saturday will be a great game between Memphis and UCLA. I graduated from Memphis and have been a fan/season ticket holder all of my life.:thumbsup:

GO TIGERS!

mrfullwm
04-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Thanks for your help! I'm a UCLA fan by association (GF is from L.A.), plus there are a few monetary reasons I'm pulling for them as well :)

Of course, our desire to watch the game Monday is assuming UCLA beats Memphis which is going to be tough. Should be a good game! Thanks again for your help!