PDA

View Full Version : For Those That Did Not Make It Through The Big Pirates's Quest

jjramsey
04-02-2008, 01:11 PM
I was planning on making a quest with items from the Treasure Detector Magic pin, but had a new thought. I know it is not much of a consolation, but for those that did not make it through the pirate's quest this weekend, I am sharing some of the things that are coming out of the TDM pin. If you do not have one of the following items, please PM me and as soon as it is 'randomly' available, I will message you back and arrange a time/method I can get it to you.

Bamboo Wall Divider Color Red
Yellow Saucer Chair
Dream Ears (I have a notion this will be at the top of most people's list!)

Since I am only able to use a pin several times through the evening and there may be people ahead of you in requests, please be patient, as this will take time. The single use inferno pin is not tradable and the credits are, uh...ahh not available as I need those ;-)

KineGirl
04-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Wow thats mighty generous of you! Needless to say it was quite disappointing after crashing a million times to log on last nite and see that the quest was cancelled! I would glove to have some Dream Ears if you get any to spare!

Thanks!
Loretta

jjramsey
04-03-2008, 10:33 AM
You are on the list. I will PM you and set up a time to meet when I get a pair.

Chescat
04-03-2008, 04:53 PM
I've been getting some Dream Ears, Yellow chairs and dividers myself. Let me know Stitch and I can contribute also. I can find you in game and then can give you the stuff. I like this idea for taking care of our Intercot buddies.

I was wandering around yesterday in the game and gave away about 3 Dream ears to people I didn't even know. I figure its giving back.

WDWfanatic742
04-03-2008, 06:52 PM
I got 5 or 6 Dream Ears I believe. You can have as much as I have extra to put into your quest as well or if anyone needs any, just say so on here.

*tinker_belle*
04-03-2008, 08:07 PM
How did you get the dream ears? I could not do that quest, it was very difficult for me. I would like a pair of the ears too if anyone has extras. :)

TinkRocks
04-03-2008, 08:36 PM
I'm willing to donate some prizes from the treasure finder pin as well.

As of now, I have a spare yellow saucer chair and a couple of red tiki bamboo dividers.

I will update with other stuff I 'find' with treasure finder magic.

jjramsey
04-03-2008, 08:39 PM
How did you get the dream ears? I could not do that quest, it was very difficult for me. I would like a pair of the ears too if anyone has extras. :)

I have sent you a private message (PM) about how to arrange a pickup. I have your ears :mickey:

jjramsey
04-03-2008, 08:46 PM
I've been getting some Dream Ears, Yellow chairs and dividers myself. Let me know Stitch and I can contribute also. I can find you in game and then can give you the stuff. I like this idea for taking care of our Intercot buddies.

I was wandering around yesterday in the game and gave away about 3 Dream ears to people I didn't even know. I figure its giving back.

I'm willing to donate some prizes from the treasure finder pin as well.

As of now, I have a spare yellow saucer chair.

I will update with other stuff I 'find' with treasure finder magic.

Thank you both for your offers. I will let you know if I run short. A big help would be if in your VMK travels you meet up with an Intercotee that does not have the item/s, it will not hurt my feelings any if you go ahead and give the items to them :thumbsup:, as arranging schedules and meeting up with people not on my friend list can at times be difficult.