PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Godmothers babysitter question

luvkatiebug
04-02-2008, 10:31 AM
I was looking to book a babysitter for our trip next month for my DH and I's anniversary dinner. How far in advance do you book this, and any specific "godmothers" you would request? Thanks
Missy:mickey:

faline
04-03-2008, 06:36 PM
I have no experience with this service. Hopefully, someone who has used them will be along shortly.

g8rgirl29
04-05-2008, 11:43 AM
No one seemed to know anything about Fairy Godmothers when we tried to book it for our trip, despite several calls. We used Kids Nite Out when we went in Sept 2008. We really felt the service was fantastic and the caregiver they sent to our room was well prepared. Our sitter was Diane. She was great. I was very, very nervous and ready to back out, but when she arrived she completely set me and my husband at ease. She clicked right away with my 3 1/2-year-old daughter. My daughter could have cared less when we left. She brought plenty of activities to keep a busy child happy. She checked in with us before we had a chance to check in with her. She kept a diary of all that they did while we were gone so that we would know. My daughter didn't want her to leave, they had a blast. I would definitely use this service again and would request Diane again! Hopefully this will help.