PDA

View Full Version : Character Greetings

pilk
04-01-2008, 08:43 PM
32 Days to go.:mickey:

Question: On Castaway Cay, do the characters dress differently then on ship for greetings? My DW is one of those people that like to get pictures of everything possible (not complaining cuz we may lose our memory but the pictures will always be there) but we both agree that if the island characters are the same as on board then we'll enjoy CC and not worry bout long lines.

DisneyDudet
04-01-2008, 09:55 PM
We have a picture of us and Mickey at Mt. Rustmore that we had taken right after we got on the island. EVERYONE was waiting for Jack Sparrow by the Flying Dutchman, that no one was waiting for Mickey! He had on a floral top and shorts and shoes, so I'm pretty sure he's dressed differently. Most of the characters I saw wore their "beach attire". The characters on board tended to have the attire based on the night theme, like Pirate Night or Formal Night. We even had our Lifestyle Portrait made with Sorcerer Mickey!!!! That was a highlight!

So, unless you are really interested in having the Characters in their beach attire, you shouldn't worry about lines! The times in the morning are probably the busiest. Lunch time would be a good time. You should get a paper about activities on CC the night before that aren't listed on your regular navigator so you can plan if you'd like!

Tinkermom
04-02-2008, 08:09 AM
Yes the characters dress differently on Castaway Cay. They all wear island attire. As Morgan stated above the characters on the ship also have many different attires. I really liked formal night Mickey and Minnie. :mickey: