PDA

View Full Version : Dining help!

sloslo
04-01-2008, 01:05 PM
My wife and I along with our 5 year old are planning a 3 night cruise on the Wonder in December. My question is, if we get the late seating, what are my dining options for my 5 year old? I know she's not gonna make it until 8:30!! I know there's room service but are there any other options?

Mulan
04-01-2008, 02:49 PM
There is room service or she can eat with the kid's club (they take them to Beach Blanket).

When our DD was 5 (almost 6) on the cruise we had the early seating and didn't like it. It was hard getting her out of the pool to go get ready! Also, with the time difference dinner was at 5:30 our time. Is there a time difference for you?

Anyway, we are booked for another cruise next year and our youngest DD will just have turned 6. We have requested the later seating. We just enjoy our daytime fun!

DisneyDudet
04-01-2008, 09:45 PM
You can always feed her from the buffet on deck 10 (beach blanket on the Wonder) or if you are haning out on deck 9 around the pools, there are a lot of options like pizza and hot dogs right there. After she eats her supper, you can take her to the kids clubs while YOU have a nice later dinner, if you like.

If you do not get the early dinner (which is seems you want), you can put yourself on a waiting list by going to the Dining Change desk as you board the ship on embarkation day. To help with that, you will need to be at the ship as close to boarding time as possible. Its usually in the same place as the Palo reservation desk.

TammiMcMan
04-02-2008, 10:40 AM
One question to consider about early vs late dining is the show time. Do you think she'd enjoy the shows more than a sit down dinner? If so, then you may want to keep the late dining for you and your wife, which means you'll be assigned to the early show seating. Your daughter can eat from any of the options given in previous posts, you can go to the early show as a family, drop her in the kids club and then head to dinner with your wife.