PDA

View Full Version : In Disney Right Now, March 29th, 2008

disneyboy98
03-31-2008, 10:09 PM
Well, we began our very last official day in WDW by getting up late. Beckie, Kevin, and I headed over to Epcot while dad, mom, and Chloe headed off to the pool for the last time. As you can see from the pics, Chloe loves the pool even though she is lathered up in sun screen and wears a UV swimsuit. At least we can say, she came back from the trip without a sun burn.

Over at Epcot, we hit a few of the attractions that we had overlooked in the previous days, including Impressions De France where after we had desserts from the bakery.

After that we walked around the rest of WS, just looking in the shops and doing whatever else we wanted.

We then headed over to MouseGear where Beckie and Kevin picked up a few more items that they had put off purchasing earlier in the trip.

At 4:30 we met up with mom, dad, and Chloe at Oktoberfest in Germany. We decided to eat there and had a good meal. Maybe not my most favorite, but everyone else really liked it. Again, as you can see from the pics, Chloe had a good time and even got in a dance with the band and her grandpa.

After that we headed back to Future World for one more spin on Spaceship Earth and then we headed over to Soarin for one more ride. The wait was 80 minutes long but we waited and got a baby swap for dad as he was watching Chloe. So, after Kevin, Beckie, mom, and I rode Soarin, Beckie, Kevin, and dad rode one last time while mom and I watched Chloe.

Then, it was the last walk back to the swan in the Florida evening (which was nice and warm) to pack up and get ready for the flight back home.

Final thoughts to come. To see today’s pics please click here (http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/brettyoung8864/SaturdayMarch29th2008)

T-Belle
04-01-2008, 08:34 AM
You take the best photo's! I love the one of Chloe and her Granddad dancing in Germany! I think you captured the fun & giggles in that one!

DizNee143
04-01-2008, 09:23 AM
sounds like a nice leisuring last day...:mickey:

faline
04-01-2008, 01:58 PM
That dreaded last day! Sorry it caught up with you!

Hope you soaked up lots of Florida sun to last you until your next trip!

MauiMouse
04-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Sounds like a perfect last day. :mickey:

pdrlkr
04-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

dolphinmickey9170
04-04-2008, 12:55 AM
The last day is always the toughest for me. I get so sad. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

Bethis26fan
04-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Sounds like a great last day.