PDA

View Full Version : Epcot F&W Festival/Party For the Senses

DVC2004
03-31-2008, 04:43 PM
OK, so we have been once before but only went to the kiosks. My question is about Party for the Senses. Are you able to take kids or is this an adult oriented thing? Is this typically held in the evenings (would I be able to put the kids in a kids club for a bit while attending the event)?
Any info would be great. :mickey:

sagessa
04-01-2008, 05:27 AM
While you can take children to Party for the Senses, it is very much an adult oriented event. Jym and I have been to several and we have always seen children there, but most of the time the kids look pretty bored.

The party is held on Saturday evenings each weekend of the festival (assuming they don't change the schedule this year). Some years it has been from 6p - 9p; last year it was from 6:30p - 9p.

My recommendation is to get a babysitter or use one of the kids clubs for the few hours. It's a pretty expensive ticket and you'll probably all have a better time that way.

Rachel R.

Natazu
04-01-2008, 10:31 AM
While you can take children to Party for the Senses, it is very much an adult oriented event. Jym and I have been to several and we have always seen children there, but most of the time the kids look pretty bored.

The party is held on Saturday evenings each weekend of the festival (assuming they don't change the schedule this year). Some years it has been from 6p - 9p; last year it was from 6:30p - 9p.

My recommendation is to get a babysitter or use one of the kids clubs for the few hours. It's a pretty expensive ticket and you'll probably all have a better time that way.

Rachel R.
Uh, yeah... what she said.

luvdiznee
04-05-2008, 05:25 PM
OK, so when where and how do you get the tickets? Do you buy ahead of time? You of course HAVE TO have EPCOT admission? Any info would be helpful. :marg::mickey:

Natazu
04-05-2008, 08:53 PM
OK, so when where and how do you get the tickets? Do you buy ahead of time? You of course HAVE TO have EPCOT admission? Any info would be helpful. :marg::mickey:

You buy tickets in advance by calling (407) WDW-FEST. They usually start taking reservations at the end of July or beginning of August. Tickets this year will probably cost $140 each. Epcot admission is not included.

luvdiznee
04-06-2008, 08:24 AM
You buy tickets in advance by calling (407) WDW-FEST. They usually start taking reservations at the end of July or beginning of August. Tickets this year will probably cost $140 each. Epcot admission is not included.

Thanks Jym. I have never been and since my sister is coming for the first time with us, I will probably treat her to it. Girls night out. Thanks again. :marg::mickey: