faberj
03-31-2008, 03:46 PM
We are staying at CSR (12/6-12/14) am I crazy for planning dinners at:
Cali Grill
Artist Point
Beaches and Cream
Boma or Jiko
Ohana

I know we can take a cab back to the resort if we need to, but does anyone know about what it would cost so I can budget for it?

mook3y
03-31-2008, 04:59 PM
We are staying at CSR (12/6-12/14) am I crazy for planning dinners at:
Cali Grill
Artist Point
Beaches and Cream
Boma or Jiko
Ohana

I know we can take a cab back to the resort if we need to, but does anyone know about what it would cost so I can budget for it?

Cab fare has typically cost us between $13 and $18. IMHO, certainly beats catching a bus from resort to DTD then to CSR. But we have had some terrible luck with busses taking a very long time when trying to do that.

Now, from Ohana, Artist Point and Cali Grill, unless you are eating really late, just take a bus from MK to CSR.

Boma/Jiko, AK can close pretty early, so you could have issues getting back to CSR from AK, so I would plan on Bus to DTD or cab when eating there.

Duchess99
03-31-2008, 04:59 PM
If you don't want to spend the $$ on taxis you can always go to DTD and then take a bus to your resort from there. But if you go to Jiko or Boma you're probably better off taking a taxi since you'd go right past your resort.
Last year I took a taxi from the Contemporary to DTD (running late for La Nouba) and it cost about $12. It'll probably be about the same to CSR from any of the MK resorts.
Happy Dining :eat:

moe513
04-01-2008, 07:47 PM
We use taxis alot. We figure about 10-15 without tip. We are a family of 5 so we ask for a van and they come very quickly.