PDA

View Full Version : staying pop but need 2 get to beach club 4 dinner

goofiecrazy
03-31-2008, 12:34 PM
Made our ADRs and was wondering whats the fastest way from POP to the Beach Club since we have a ressie at Cape May for dinner using Disney transpo.

Checkers
03-31-2008, 12:51 PM
:mickey:I have never stayed at POP but I would imagine you could take the bus to DTD and then the bus to the Beach Club from there, or you could take the bus from POP to Hollywood Studios and the boat from there to the Beach Club. Of course you could always take a cab;).

Be sure and leave yourself enough time for transportation, at least an hour if not more.
Have fun and enjoy Cape May, it is one of our favorites!

wendy*darling
03-31-2008, 01:44 PM
The easiest way to to take the bus to Hollywood Studios and then get on the boat to the Yacht & Beach Club.

Since it's dinner- decide where you will be just before dinner. If you will be in Epcot- it's just a quick walk out the "back door" (between the UK and France) and you're at the Beach Club. DHS- take the boat mentioned above.

Duchess99
03-31-2008, 05:08 PM
The easiest way to to take the bus to Hollywood Studios and then get on the boat to the Yacht & Beach Club.

Since it's dinner- decide where you will be just before dinner. If you will be in Epcot- it's just a quick walk out the "back door" (between the UK and France) and you're at the Beach Club. DHS- take the boat mentioned above.

:ditto:

PetefromRI
03-31-2008, 05:28 PM
When we went in January we took the bus to Epcot and walked to Cape May.We ate so much and being our travel day to Florida we were to tired to walk back to the buses so we took a cab to the Pop from the BC.It was the best 10.00 we ever spent!I remember telling my wife as we got out of the cab at the Pop that we'd still be walking through Epcot if we took the bus back.I'm big on cabs now if we feel like heading right back to our resort.

BluewaterBrad
03-31-2008, 05:40 PM
I agree with wendy darling. The bus to Studios then boat to BC. It will be the most fun also!:mickey:

threeh
03-31-2008, 09:11 PM
You can also walk from Disney Studios to the EPCOT resort area. We did this for the first time our last trip and it was a nice walk and good scenery. We probably kept up with the boat since it makes some stops. Just a thought!!:thumbsup:

poeticeclipse
04-01-2008, 10:13 AM
I've had to get to BC from Pop many times and after many trials i've realized that being at Epcot enjoying the park and then walking to BC is the easiest way. I think the boats are as slow as slow can be. We've done the boat from Epcot and the boat from DHS. I think the boat from DHS was shorter than the other but still a long trip.

Tigerinvestigator
04-01-2008, 02:53 PM
I agree to take the bus to Hollywood Studios and the boat to the Beach Club. The last thing you want to do is take a bus from one of the Parks to the Beach Club. You may have to stop at BW, Swan, Dolphin, and YC before you get there and many times the busses can be crowded.:thumbsup: