PDA

View Full Version : How do I book ESPN club with the rest of our ADRs

goofiecrazy
03-31-2008, 12:29 PM
Just made some adr's for our trip in Sept. and wanted to book ESPN club but its not part of Disney Dining.How would I make ressies for ESPN club before we go?My husband wants to eat there again.

goofiecrazy
03-31-2008, 01:06 PM
what about Rain Forest cafe? Since its in the AK.The menu looks good.

wendy*darling
03-31-2008, 01:36 PM
Unfortunately, neither of these restaurants take ADRs/reservations.
You have to arrive at the restaurant on the day you want to dine and put your name on the list. I believe both of them also require your whole party to be present before they will take your name (I know for sure that ESPN is like that).

johnfunkwriter
03-31-2008, 08:35 PM
wanted to book ESPN club but its not part of Disney Dining.

I know they don't take reservations, but I can still use my Disney Dining Plan there, can't I???

Please advise...

Pop Centurion
04-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Yes you can. But depending on what you plan to order, sometimes it's better to pay OOP and save the TS credit for a more expensive restaurant.

DDuck66
04-01-2008, 10:30 AM
Depending on what is going on, we have never had to wait more than 30 minutes to get in. Football does start in September so I would try not to go on a Saturday, but other than that you should be fine. I love their Nachos!!!!!!

wendy*darling
04-01-2008, 10:36 AM
I know they don't take reservations, but I can still use my Disney Dining Plan there, can't I???

Please advise...
Yes- ESPN does participate in the DDP, but Rainforest does not.

TheRustyScupper
04-01-2008, 12:56 PM
1) ESPN
. . . does not take ADR's
. . . does participate in DDP

2) Rain Forrest, AK
. . . does take ADR's
. . . does not participate in DDP

3) Rain Forrest, DTD
. . . does not take ADR's (but can have reservations)
. . . doe snot participate in DDP

mickeys_princess_mom
04-01-2008, 10:30 PM
If you can work it out, I think you'd be glad you went to both--we really enjoy them! :wave:

goofiecrazy
04-01-2008, 11:04 PM
If ESPN is part of the DDP plan does that mean they would take part in the free dining?If so then we might stick with ESPN club as one of our choices.

Mulan
04-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Don't go on football game night. We stood in line for over 90 minutes. But we were there to watch the game so we were there for the wait.

And here is a second on the nachos!!!