PDA

View Full Version : Where to See Little Einsteins...

onjbj
03-31-2008, 10:16 AM
Is there anyplace to see June and Leo from Little Einsteins besides breakfast/lunch at Hollywood and Vine? I don't really want there again, but know my 3yr olds would like to see their "friends!" Thanks!

Strmchsr
03-31-2008, 10:24 AM
I think they have a meet-n-greet at DHS. Info Central says it's on Mickey Avenue. I remember seeing the sign, but can't remember exactly where it is. Of course, you can also see them in the new version of Playhouse Disney.

onjbj
03-31-2008, 10:35 AM
I should have known to check Info Central! Thanks- I never noticed that section before!!

crazykids
03-31-2008, 12:04 PM
On the nights that HS has evening EMH, they have a dance party at the Playhouse Disney Soundstage. We saw all 4 Einsteins this past February, plus a whole bunch of other characters! I think it starts around 8:00pm (at least it did when we were there) & it was a real fun time for the kids! As an added plus - you don't have to shell out the big $$ for a character breakfast!

The Playhouse Disney Show during the day is sort of like a puppet show, no real characters walking around. My kids loved it & swore that they were real :secret:

Lehman Family
03-31-2008, 12:36 PM
There is a place on Mickey Ave. where you can meet the Little Einsteins. If I recall there is a red trailer. Outside of it there is a sign with the meeting times. I think they only come out one at a time though, so you might have to make multiple trips if you want to see them all. When we happened by it was Quincy who was greeting.:thumbsup:

Jozymouse
03-31-2008, 12:59 PM
Has Mickey Avenue reopened? I know that my last 3 trips in 2007-2008 Mickey avenue was closed because of the consturction of Toy Story Mania and Disney set up a Playhouse Disney meet & greet area in the Animation Courtyard. We saw Jojo and Goliath, The Little Einsteins and Handy Manny. Also, as crazykids already mentionned, the 4 Little Einsteins, as well as Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, Pluto,Jojo, Goliath can be found at the Extra Magic Hours Dance parties as soon as the park officially closes (time varies). :mickey:

joanna71985
03-31-2008, 02:25 PM
No, it's still closed. The 4 Little Einsteins are currently meeting in the Animation Courtyard.

ljv1975
03-31-2008, 11:31 PM
We met all 4 Little Einsteins, Handy Manny and JoJo and Goliath in Animation Courtyard. They have meet and greets set up right next to the Playhouse Disney show. There are 2 separate lines. We saw Annie and Leo together and then Handy Manny in the other line. We went to see the show and when we came out, Quincy and June were there and JoJo & Goliath had taken Handy Manny's place. DD loved it!!