PDA

View Full Version : Has DISNEY Released Dates for MNSSHP??

DDuck66
03-31-2008, 09:27 AM
I know that we have all seen the dates for MNSSHP, but I was talking with the Concierge at the Poly and they said that they do not have any official dates, but when they received them they would go ahead and get our tickets for us. I wanted them to get my tickets for the party when we stay at the Poly in May? When will Disney actually release the dates and the sell date or was the Concierge misinformed??

Ian
03-31-2008, 09:34 AM
See this thread:

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=129219

Disney is the one who released the dates to the travel agents, so your concierge rep was misinformed.

Which, sadly, is not at all unusual. Disney does an absolutely terrible job communicating internally with their own staff. In this day and age, it's a disgrace how poorly informed most of their front-line employees are. I almost always know more than the CM I'm talking to when I call.

And you know it's even worse that you're talking about a concierge ... someone you're paying extra for and who is supposed to know what's going on!

But anyway, yes. They're official.

Carol
03-31-2008, 09:41 AM
Disney has released the dates. Not only are they available here - they're also on the Disney web site.

However, tickets do not go on sale until May 1st. I am assuming that is why concierge does not have the information in their computer.

I''m closing this thread since this information is posted on the front page and also stickied in this forum. It's much easier to follow along if all replies are in one location.

Happy Planning. :balloon: