PDA

View Full Version : Recomendations for a few breakfast/lunch ADRs???

svarhall07
03-31-2008, 02:10 AM
I have already made most of my ADRs, but I need just a little extra help.

a lunch @ EPCOT??

a breakfast (non-character) @ resort near Animal Kingdom or @ Animal Kingdom park??

lunch @ Magic Kingdom or resort accesible by monorail??

Any recomendations would be appreciated! Thanks!

KineGirl
03-31-2008, 02:46 AM
how about

Lotus Blossom (China-beautiful bldg) or La Cantina De San Angel (Mexico-has a cool scene inside) @ Epcot for lunch?

Breakfast buffet @ Bomas @ AKL then you could catch a bus to AK

Liberty Tree Tavern @ MK for lunch?

Sounds good to me! Have fun!!!!:mickey:

myhappyplace
03-31-2008, 07:42 AM
Lunch at Epcot: Garden Grill or Tutto Italia'

Breakfast (non character) in that area with non character you are pretty limited. Boma's would be my suggestion as well.

Lunch MK: 1900 Park Fare at GF or my fav Kona Cafe at Poly

Happy :eat:; Have a magical trip. :mickey:

SBETigg
03-31-2008, 08:02 AM
We like San Angel Inn, Rose & Crown, or Chefs de France for lunch at Epcot.

We like Boma for Breakfast or Dinner on Animal Kingdom days.

We like Grand Floridian Cafe for an easy MK lunch break at a resort- take the boat launch from the MK to get there and take the monorail back.

Kairi_7378
03-31-2008, 08:40 AM
Epcot: I would try to get lunch at LeCellier. If they are booked, I'd try for Coral Reef or Garden Grill.

AK: Boma, hands down.

Monorail resorts: I'd try the Grand Floridian Cafe or Kona Cafe.

NJGIRL
03-31-2008, 10:45 AM
A non character breakfast near AKL could be BOMA. Alot of the usual but very good selections plus some African choices.

A lunch at the MK could be the Liberty Tree Tavern. At lunch you order off the menu and the food is very good plus it's a nice relaxing, cool place to eat.

Lunch at EPCOT...there are so many good places but if you don't want to go into the World Showcase I suggest the Sunshine Food Court. The food is decent and quick plus has a little of everything for everyone.

LandFan
03-31-2008, 01:50 PM
Breakfast by AK: Boma for breakfast!

Lunch in MK: Kona cafe in the poly for lunch or LTT if you don't want to leave MK.

Lunch in EPCOT: Tangerine Cafe (if you like to be a bit adventurous), The Cantina in Mexico, Yorkshire County Fish Shoppe in UK for fish and chips or Sunshine Seasons in the Land pavillion (they have a VERY nice variety - we eat there every trip).

Have fun!