PDA

View Full Version : Adventurer's Club questions

McGoofy
03-30-2008, 10:46 PM
Is this practical? My DH and I have an 8:00pm Spirit of Aloha dinner booked. I'm guessing what...maybe 2 hours to devote to that? So that means we could possibly be to Downtown Disney by 11:00pm. I am reading that Adventurers Club is open until 1:00am. We have never been there, and this will be our only night to check it out. Is that enough time to make it worth while?

Also, what is the charge for AC? Is it the Pleasure Island admission fee or is it different?

AHOTE
03-31-2008, 01:02 AM
The AC is a fun club.:party: Shows run from, I believe 8 pm, ( I've never been there that early) to I am. Getting there by 11 pm will give you enough time to experience all the rooms and their corresponding shows. The one night, one club pass will cost you $10.59 each, one night, multi club is $ 22.31 each.
Have a great time and KUNGALOOSH!!!:beer::marg::beer:
I'm sure there's additional information in info central and there have been other threads on this.

Cinderelley
03-31-2008, 01:31 AM
AC is great! It'll definitely be worth your while. We were only able to make it to the last show of the night, but it was hilarious! Well worth our time and money. Kungaloosh!

beksy
04-06-2008, 06:41 PM
That's about the time we normally get there and we always find that it is worth the time and money. Its a must do for us serveral times each trip. One note, to get into it you have to buy the multi-club pass instead of just a single-club pass even if that's the only place you're going, but we've still thought it worth it.

Sharon1026
04-07-2008, 02:04 AM
If you can do AC on a different night, then do it - you can take the entire evening in that club if you want to. You might be shorting yourself if you are only there for a few hours.