PDA

View Full Version : Which Shows?

disnyfan4ever
03-30-2008, 09:27 PM
We have always been all about the rides. This time we'd like to more than just rides.

Besides the parades and fireworks, what shows should not be missed?

joanna71985
03-30-2008, 09:31 PM
FotLK- AK
Finding Nemo- AK
Flights of Wonder- AK
Holy Grail- Epcot (UK)
Illminations- Epcot
Dream Along with Mickey- MK
Beauty and the Beast- MGM

Speedy1998
03-30-2008, 09:34 PM
Are you just asking about live shows, or are you also wondering about the movies, and audioanimatronic shows?

by the way may favorite live shows are:
Festival of the Lion King
Off Kilter
British Invasion
and the Voices of Liberty.

Mickey91
03-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Here are our must sees!:mickey:

MK - Castle show, Mickey's Philharmagic

EPCOT - The American Adventure show and the Fife and Drum Corps outside of American Adventure

DHS - Beauty and the Beast - make sure you go when "4 for a Dollar" performs a preshow. They are awesome as is the show itself. ; If you have little ones, Play House Disney is fun; DS(13) likes the Indiana Jones Adventure; Again if you have little ones (but DH and I love it too) The Little Mermaid is fun.

AK - Festival of the Lion King is a must see!; Pocahontas is fun for smaller kids (DH and I liked it too) ; Most people rave about the new Nemo show, My family, including DD(10) did not like it.

If money is not a factor you MUST SEE Cirque Du Soleil : La Nouba at DTD! We loved it!!!!

Hope this helps! Have fun!

disnyfan4ever
03-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Live shows as well as others.

Thanks for the answers so far. I'm creating a list:thumbsup:

loopner67
03-30-2008, 11:17 PM
For my family....

Definitely The Festival of the Lion King in AK. Then, we really love the 3D show in MK - Mickey's Philharmagic. In the Studios, I love the Little Mermaid Show. :mickey:

DDuck66
03-31-2008, 09:37 AM
I notice that you are going May 31st to June 7th. I think the first Star Wars Weekend is that week in June. If you have any SW fans, then a trip to the Studios is a must. I try and go at least one weekend each year.

Taja
03-31-2008, 12:33 PM
Interesting--and very loud--Lights, Motors, Action! at DHS! If you haven't seen it, you should see it once. Not something I want to see every trip, primarily due to the noise. But it's good to know the stunt show has evolved nicely since the original ones at Universal in California in the 60s! *LOL*

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
03-31-2008, 01:18 PM
Fantasmic!

A must-see show at DHS!

Chris :hatter:

joonyer
03-31-2008, 01:40 PM
If you go to Animal Kingdom, do NOT miss Festival of the Lion King. It is the BEST live musical show in all of WDW. Great songs, Fabulous costumes and lighting, gigantic colorful props, it's great!

biodtl
03-31-2008, 01:51 PM
My favorite show is Festival of the Lion King.