PDA

View Full Version : Ambient temperature in restaurants

tundramom
03-30-2008, 07:56 PM
After reading other posts, we're going to have to buy a couple of outfits for dinner(s). We are just not the dress up type, so I am trying to find some things that I can wear the same dress shoes with so I don't have to bring multiple pairs. What kind of temps can we expect in the indoor spaces of the Wonder? Mt tastes run toward sleeveless, wil I need a shrug/wrap? Thanks for the help.

DisneyDudet
03-30-2008, 09:02 PM
You will probably need a shrug or cardigan, at least I did. It can get chilly in there, especially after being out in the sun all day, plus being sleeveless.

Everybody is different though, but bringing one that might go with everything is probably a safe thing to do.

thejens
03-30-2008, 11:31 PM
Great question. I have just packed and feel like I have way too much and yet keep thinking of more things that I will need!!!

Tinkermom
03-31-2008, 09:09 AM
I brought short sleeve or 3/4 length sleeves and I was comfortable without a sweater. On formal night I had a backless sleevless gown and brought a wrap as I was a bit cool for me on that night without sleeves.

I would bring a light wrap with you just in case.:)

tundramom
03-31-2008, 08:03 PM
Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I keep trying to figure out how to pare down the suitcases, but it seems I'll need more than ever this trip/:)