PDA

View Full Version : Early AM Breakfast

Hull-onian
03-30-2008, 06:30 PM
We have ressies for a couple of early AM breakfasts. Does Disney provide transportation for an early breakfast to another resort or do you need to take a taxi? :thanks: everyone.:tiphat:

mugley
03-30-2008, 06:33 PM
It depends, what resort is the breakfast at..if its at any resort on Seven Seas Lagoon, then you could take a monorail. If not...you could either drive or...like you said, take a taxi. It all depends on the circumstances. :bus:

Duchess99
03-30-2008, 06:38 PM
How early are we talking?
I'm pretty sure that the buses start running very early, but it might be difficult to get to another resort. I would see which parks have EE on the days of your breakfasts and use that park as the transfer point to the resort your breakfast is at.

Hull-onian
03-30-2008, 06:43 PM
How early are we talking?
I'm pretty sure that the buses start running very early, but it might be difficult to get to another resort. I would see which parks have EE on the days of your breakfasts and use that park as the transfer point to the resort your breakfast is at.

My ressie is for 8:00 a.m. I figure we have to leave All Star Sports for the Poly by 7:15 a.m. (?) maybe. Or take a taxi at 7:30 a.m. I am not sure what to do.:help:

TheRustyScupper
03-30-2008, 08:43 PM
1) There are no resort-to-resort buses.
2) For early ressies, it is best to take a taxi.
3) Any holdup and you are late.

NOTE: For Poly or CR, it is best to take an early bus to MK and monorail it to Poly or CR. But, this total trip can take 45-60 minutes.

BriarRose0708
03-30-2008, 08:58 PM
I had a 7am reservation last year and we had to travel from POP to the Contemporary. Since buses usually begin running at 7am, we had to take a taxi so as to not miss our seat time. It was $11 for two of us. It was a little bit of a hassle but worth it. Enjoy your meal!

katzctkpt
03-31-2008, 09:27 AM
There is no buses from resort - to - resort. The best thing I could say would be catch a bus to one of the parks then from that park to the resort for breakfast allow plenty of time. Or taxi would be quicker.

McGoofy
03-31-2008, 03:46 PM
For the 8am reservation, you would have to take a bus to the MK then take the resort monorail to the Poly. You could ask at the desk how early the buses run and see if you have enough time to do it that way. Have you checked to see what the hours of MK are for that day? There may also even be early EMH for Mk and that would be in your favor even more. I would allow myself an hour to get there with Disney transportation and 45 minutes would be cutting it close. I do know that the buses start running early, but I do not know exactly how early.

Disneymom4ever
04-03-2008, 09:46 AM
We just got back, and had a 7:00 am reservation at the CR for Chef Mickeys. We were staying at AS Movies. That was our concern as well. The busses actually started running at 6:30 am from the resorts for early morning reservations. We were at the stop at 6:20, and surprisingly, there was a line. We took the MK bus, and then walked to the CR. (We were actually at the CR by 6:45, so not long!) I would take the MK bus, then hop on the monorail to the Poly. Have a great time! :mickey:

Janmac
04-03-2008, 12:38 PM
On our December 2001 trip I discovered this Disney number which may nor may not still be in use but it was the best answer I got regarding options for early breakfast transportation questions.

Jan

joonyer
04-03-2008, 01:58 PM
WE drove our car from Pop to AK when we had an early breakfast ADR at Donald's (before Park opening) thinking we might risk getting there late if we relied on the bus. But when we got to AK early, they still had the parking lot closed to cars and we had to wait in line at the entrance until they opened the parking lot, while the buses went right through to the park entrance. We still made our ADR in plenty of time though, but we could have left Pop later and actully gotten to the park entrance sooner on the bus. Of course that's not true for going to early breakfast at another resort. Driving your car or using a cab would be the best bet for that.