PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Ticket and Transportaion

ledudes
03-30-2008, 12:42 PM
Is there a bus that takes you from your hotel(POFQ) right to Ticket and Transportaion? If so, how early do they start? I can't seem to find this info anywhere.

lindique
03-30-2008, 01:14 PM
I don't think so. The hotel busses go directly to the parks. To get to Ticket and Transportation, I would take the Magic Kingdom Bus and then walk over to the Monorail. That will to to Ticket and Transportation. As for when the busses start, I believe they start pretty early to accommodate the people going to character breakfasts, Early Entry, etc. The exact time will depend on the day.

Beast_fanatic
03-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Nope, the ticket and transportation center is not the hub that it once was. Disney buses don't go there from resorts. To get there, your best bet is a bus to the Magic Kingdom or Epcot, and then take the monorail to the TTC.

DisneyDudet
03-30-2008, 01:22 PM
Is there a bus that takes you from your hotel(POFQ) right to Ticket and Transportaion? If so, how early do they start? I can't seem to find this info anywhere.

Are you going somewhere other than the TTC? Since the TTC really only goes to parks now, I was just wondering if there was another destination you were going to after you to go the TTC.

You can always go to Epcot or MK to catch a monorail to the TTC. If you are in a hurry, the first bus would the best bet, but if you have time, I would go to Epcot, just to have a longer monorail ride!!

ledudes
03-30-2008, 05:42 PM
I need to get there to catch the public bus. I will need to go pretty early in the morning, like around 7:30 or 8:00 so I am trying to figure out if I'll actually be able to get there that early.

DisneyDudet
03-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Unless there is an MK morning EMH on the day you need to be at the TTC, Disney transport will not be running, as it usually starts around 30 min or so before park opening. If I remember, I have seen some information saying that bus service to MK can start around 7 am, but don't quote on that. The rule of thumb is about 30 min prior to park opening. If its an MK EMH morning, then the park will open at 8, which gives you use of Disney transport. If you did it this way, head to MK, then hop the express monorail to the TTC.

To get there on time, you most likely would need to take a cab to the TTC. It shouldn't cost too much.

CleveRocks
03-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Unless there is an MK morning EMH on the day you need to be at the TTC, Disney transport will not be running, as it usually starts around 30 min or so before park opening. If I remember, I have seen some information saying that bus service to MK can start around 7 am, but don't quote on that. The rule of thumb is about 30 min prior to park opening.
I strongly disagree.

Disney Transport bus transportation to the Magic Kingdom starts around 6:30 a.m. or so at the resorts. There are early morning ADRs at Cinderella's Royal Table and Crystal Palace. Disney makes sure people can spend their money there that early, AND they make sure people don't have to spend money on taxis or rental cars to get there that early (since money spent on those things is money that can't be spent at WDW!).

Trust me on this one, it is just plain FALSE that bus transportation starts only 30 minutes prior to park opening.

You can catch a bus to MK as early as about 6:30 a.m. ... REGARDLESS of whether or not Magic Kingdom has morning Extra Magic Hours that day.

FACT.

ledudes
03-30-2008, 10:43 PM
Thanks, I kind of thought they must go a little earlier to get people to the breakfasts because I know they have some really early reservations and they expect you to arrive 15 minutes before.