PDA

View Full Version : Characters WDW Should Have

Goofy0101
03-30-2008, 10:24 AM
Hey everybody. I was thinking that there are an awful lot of characters that WDW could have, but don't have. Here is where you can list your ideas.
Here are mine:
1. Scar
2. Shan Yu
3. Syndrome

I thought about Sher Tahn (tiger from the Jungle Book), but I thought people would get him mixed up with Tigger.

Jonas_Swe
03-30-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi, what a great topic! :thumbsup:

I am not sure if WDW has these characters out every now and then, or not? But still, I would like to see more of them. :secret:

The gang from Emperors New Groove
Pain & Panic - Hercules
The Arictocats
More characters from Beauty & The Beast
Basil Mouse
Bernhard & BiancaI would also like to see Mickey in different costumes around the parks. Like black and white from Steamboat Willie, would be soo cool! (I know that he shows up in b&w at the finale of Fantasmic) :mickey3:

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
03-30-2008, 11:57 AM
Love the thread - great topic!

I'd want to see more of Gaston, and here's one that I don't think anyone else would have mentioned....THE PINK ELEPHANTS! Wow, that would totally make my trip!

Chris :hatter:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
03-30-2008, 01:06 PM
I think we've all acknowledged I'd like to see Sora, so I'll bypassing mentioning him again.

Oh wait, too late...

Well, I've gotten most of my villians now but I need the rest.
Atlantis group
Roger and Jessica
Jim Hawkins (soooo cute!!)
Clopin (see previous)

joanna71985
03-30-2008, 01:22 PM
Rabbit (from Pooh- hardly out at all)
Kronk, Kuzco, Yzma
Shang

I'll have to keep thinking about it

DREAMADREAM93
03-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Love the topic!
- i know they have flora, fauna, and mariwether out during spectromagic, but i think they should walk around a little more!
- Boo from Monster's Inc.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas gang.
- Pirates of the Caribbean gang.
- and Pete's Dragon! No one ever hears about that movie anymore and it's one of my all time favorites ! (:

Goofy0101
03-30-2008, 04:33 PM
I forgot 2 important ones:

1. Davy Jones
2. Zurg

KineGirl
03-30-2008, 04:38 PM
Chernabog
Evil Queen (Snow White)

Hair_Razor
03-30-2008, 05:41 PM
I think Roger and Jessica would be great additions to DS.

Greenlawler
03-30-2008, 10:47 PM
Huey Dewey Louie, of course.
Pete, Bagheera, Oogie Boogie and Jack Skelington, for starters.

GrmGrninGost
03-31-2008, 09:57 PM
Blue Fairy, Shan Yu, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Gaston, Maid Marian, Dumbo, Owl, Kanga, Big Bad Wolf, Three Little Pigs, Rattigan, Basil, Fidget, Olivia, Yzma, Kronk, Kuzco, Boo, Randall, Megara, Syndrome, Huey, Dewey, Louie, and anyone else who's not presently meeting! I want them all!!!!!!! :mickey:

Brer Robert
04-01-2008, 10:16 PM
The characters I'd like to see:

-the 3 Little Pigs & Big Bad Wolf

-Huey, Dewey, and Louie

-more of the male characters (princes, Hercules, etc.)

-the March Hare

-Roger Rabbit

-Owl from 'Pooh'

-more live-action characters (can you say 'need to see Troy and Gabriella at WDW'?)

-Pumbaa

-Ichabod Crane & Mr. Toad

-Linguini from 'Ratatoule'

IloveDisney71
04-01-2008, 10:27 PM
I'd love to see more of the villans like:
Malificent, Evil Queen from Snow White,
Ursala, etc.:thedolls:
They are just so fun.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-02-2008, 12:03 AM
Snow Queen has been spotted quite frequently at Studios these days due to Fantasmic.

KineGirl
04-02-2008, 01:22 AM
I forgot about Blue Fairy and all the characters from Nightmare Before Xmas but especially Oogie Boogie & Jack

jelloarms
04-05-2008, 04:55 AM
Chernabog
Evil Queen (Snow White)

I was at HS on Easter Sunday and I got a photo with Snow White's evil queen! It was kind of funny. Usually when I take pictures with face characters, I go up to them and call them by their names. However, the Evil Queen has no name...therefore I said nothing. Haha!

Mickey91
04-06-2008, 12:43 AM
Dumbo, Big Bad Wolf, Three Little Pigs, Megara, Tarzan, Jane, Kanga, Owl, Prince Eric

AdventurerKim
04-12-2008, 09:40 AM
I want to see more villains! Also, they should have the three Grim Grinning Ghosts out for pics by the HM!

Also, bring back Dreamfinder and figment or just Figment!

Brainiak5
04-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Excellent topic!

I'd go with Dumbo, all of the Aristocats ( I have seen girl kitty - I think her name is Marie -in France at Epcot ) Shere Khan, Bernard & Bianca from the Rescuers, Scar from Lion King, and all of the Seven Dwarves:mickey:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
04-12-2008, 11:09 PM
Giselle for meet and greet... ::sigh::

elmjimmlm
04-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Lady and the Tramp...This is one of my favorites and would love to see them...

cal5755
04-23-2008, 12:44 PM
DH says VILLAINS like a lot of you especially Scar and Jafaar.

I say Giselle and ALL 7 of the Dwarfs.

joanna71985
04-23-2008, 04:25 PM
DH says VILLAINS like a lot of you especially Scar and Jafaar.

I say Giselle and ALL 7 of the Dwarfs.

Jafar is semi-common.

As for all 7 Dwarfs, they do come out together. But only for mnsshp (group picture only) and usually for the Characters in Bloom weekend at Epcot.

Jason_Broadway
04-24-2008, 10:15 AM
Hello everyone. Sorry it's been awhile since I went into this site. I read the characters that everyone wants to see out in the park, and most of them are the ones I'd like to see. The ones I want to see in the park are: Robin Hood, Sheriff of Nottingham, Governor Ratcliffe, Prince Eric, Flounder, Sebastian, King Stefan and the Queen, King Hubert, King from Cinderella, Grand Duke, John and Michael Darling from Peter Pan, Tiger Lily, Flora, Fauna, MerryWeather, Gummi Bears, Rabbit, Christopher Robin, Gus and Jaq, Three Little Pigs, Big Bad Wolf, Bernard and Bianca, Madame Medusa, Penny, Mr. Snoops, Coachman from Pinocchio, Blue Fairy from Pinocchio, Arthur from Sword in the Stone, Merlin, Madame Mim, and other characters from Sword in the Stone, Huey, Louie, Dewey, and others. I have 119 characters already, and would love to add more to my list. Has anyone seen any Robin Hood characters in the parks lately? I already have Prince John and Friar Tuck. Take care and hope to hear from you soon. Jason.

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-24-2008, 11:58 AM
lumiere
gaston
aristocats
lady and tramp
white rabbit
mad hatter
cheshire cat
pip (enchanted)
all the princes

Those are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head.