PDA

View Full Version : Should we go to DQ

Mrs Bus Driver
03-30-2008, 09:20 AM
I thinking of taking my DD to DQ, but would like to know if anyone thinks it is worth it. Let me give you a little background DD 21 is a computer nerd :surf: and is learning to be a game designer, she plays all the latest computer games has a Wi, and playstation. She likes old as well as new games. Do you think she will get a kick out of DQ or should we skip it? :goofy2:

busterthebronco
03-30-2008, 09:22 AM
sounds like she would like it to me! :mickey::thumbsup:

deanna-montana
03-30-2008, 09:24 AM
I loved it. It has lots of interactive building and computer generated rides and games. :thumbsup:

Madame Leona
03-30-2008, 12:48 PM
I think should would really enjoy it. I've only been once but I would really like to go again.

KineGirl
03-30-2008, 08:37 PM
I vote yes! :thumbsup: They have virtual rides like Pirates, Jungle Cruise & Aladdin that are soo cool! Ive never seen anything like them anywhere. Also you can build your own Space Mtn rollercoaster just as mild or crazy as you want it! They have a floor dedicated to the 80s classics like Centipede & PacMan. Sometimes if you go late enough in the evening they let you in on a discount. They dont always have this though so dont rely on that. When we go (DD17) we usually spend about 2-4 hours here but some ppl spend alot more

Young@Heart
03-31-2008, 03:59 PM
I say go for it! My DS's LOVE video games and they always love DQ. My biggest "kid", DH, who is 36 and lives for video games, finds DQ almost as fun as the four parks. :mickey: He loves the virtual rides, esp. POTC. We don't actually spend much time at the basic "arcade" area, since there are so many more unique attractions there.

NJ Camper
03-31-2008, 04:38 PM
For anyone who likes video games this would be heaven there is so many both newer and older ones plus the virtual games that you could stay busy for awhile I know i've been there for several hours and would diffently go back and i have also heard that if you go later in the night that they cut the price i did this once and if i remember right they cut it to almost half hope this helps have fun and enjoy the magic :mickey:

mook3y
03-31-2008, 04:47 PM
I thinking of taking my DD to DQ, but would like to know if anyone thinks it is worth it. Let me give you a little background DD 21 is a computer nerd :surf: and is learning to be a game designer, she plays all the latest computer games has a Wi, and playstation. She likes old as well as new games. Do you think she will get a kick out of DQ or should we skip it? :goofy2:

MOM??? IS that you? changing DD instead of DS to throw me off??? :D

She will Love it!

senderella
04-03-2008, 04:41 PM
We went for the first time last year. My 2 DS and DH loved it! My DH especially liked the "old school" games. Our kids could not believe video games could be so "simple".
I thought it was pretty neat, of course I love the Cheesecake Factory which I read is going away. Darn! Love that white chocolate rasberry truffle!

I think your daughter will enjoy it.
Have fun.

elmjimmlm
04-22-2008, 11:10 AM
It sounds great for you...Cant hurt to try once...

dizknee531
04-24-2008, 01:29 AM
My kids, 16 and 20 love it!! They are in there for hours. You can be very creative!! I think she would love it!!:thumbsup: