PDA

View Full Version : anyone use kids club or child care options?

hooberry
03-29-2008, 09:24 PM
:mickey:my husband and I were thinking of trying a nice dinner out and dancing without the 4 yr old in tow. what child care options are there and how late ? My little one is not shy or skiddish so she would probably enjoy a little play time with other kids.:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
03-29-2008, 11:47 PM
Childcare options (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/children/childcare.asp)

thejens
03-30-2008, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the link. I was thinking of using Simbas when we go to Jiko and Neverland when we go to Cali Grill. Does anyone know if we need to make ressies for the kids way in advance? I have a 4,6, and 9 year old. Do you think all ages would enjoy this?

chicklittlemom
03-30-2008, 02:19 AM
We didn't get to use Simba's Cubhouse when we were at AKL in 2006, but we did peak in and thought it looked really neat.

What I can tell you is the info I have from that trip:
"Kindly make reservations 24 hours in advance. Touch DINING OPTIONS on your Guest room telephone or call 407-WDW-DINE."

If you are going at a busy time of year or you don't want to be disappointed if no availability, I would call farther in advance. But then, I'm an obsessive overplanner :D

KineGirl
03-30-2008, 03:41 AM
When my DD17 was younger we would do this with her at OKW. They would have Unbirthday Parties and such - she loved it and it gave us all some Big Ppl time. We usually just checked out what the resort(s) had and called her rsvp when we got there. ;)

crazykids
04-09-2008, 04:38 PM
We've used the Neverland Club a couple of times w/ my kids & they loved it! I had to physically pull them out of there when I picked them up because they didn't want to leave! I would definitely recommend them.

WDWCrazyKaren
04-11-2008, 11:03 AM
My DD loved the Neverland Club, once she got over her anger that mom and dad were leaving her. We used it once when she was about 5 and once when she was 7. After the second time, she very firmly told us we were never to leave her again, but not because she didn't have fun, but because she thought we were having MORE fun!