PDA

View Full Version : Irish Pub?

Mrs Bus Driver
03-29-2008, 09:52 AM
I was planning my vacation the other day and asked DD what kind of food she would like, she says an "Irish pub":gold:. I've been looking but haven't seen anything like that at WDW. We will be staying on site the entire time, any Ideas?

KineGirl
03-29-2008, 10:03 AM
Youll be glad to know there is an Irish pub on Property - Raglans Road at PI!!! Heres the info Intercot has

Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
Meals: Dinner
Hours: 3:00 pm – 2:00am
Type: Sit-Down Service
Price Range: Most Items $8 - $20
Advanced Dining Reservations: Yes
Cuisine: Irish Fare
Description: This pub features the very best of authentic Irish food, drink, heritage and live entertainment.

My parents have eaten there a few times and have really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. There is also a counter service there called Cookes of Dublin

Mrs Bus Driver
03-29-2008, 10:27 AM
:mickey: Thanks!

Jared
03-29-2008, 10:34 AM
And here is Disney's official information about Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/dining/diningDetail?id=RaglanRoadDiningPage).

:tasty:

myhappyplace
03-29-2008, 11:25 AM
The place was wonderful. You will enjoy it very much.:beer:

Duchess99
03-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Raglan Road is great!!! I thought the food was fantastic and the entertainment is a lot of fun, but it can get kind of loud :crazy:

big blue and hairy
03-30-2008, 06:27 PM
Raglan Road is a very cool place. DW and I have been there twice. The food is good and the service is very friendly. Of course....it's Irish!

:sulley:

LandFan
03-31-2008, 02:10 PM
The Rose & Crown in the UK in EPCOT isn't bad either in addition to Raglan Road. I know it's not Irish, but it's not so far off and they have the added benefit of great views to watch the fireworks from:thumbsup: