PDA

View Full Version : Villas at Wilderness Lodge views

dixiepixie
03-28-2008, 08:45 PM
What are the view choices at VWL? Do i need to specify woods or pool view to avoid a parking lot/bus stop view? Thanks!

Maleficent's Dad
03-29-2008, 08:53 AM
There are no "specified views" at the VWL. You could be facing the front of the building - which would look out towards the front of the resort. You might get a rear-facing view - which would face the trees/forest area behind the resort. And a few rooms have pool views overlooking the small villa's quiet pool.

Some have claimed to have had water views from the top rooms facing the rear. No longer can you realistically see the water as the trees are too high and prevent any such view.

None of the views are terrible. The rear facing rooms do have a more relaxing view, IMO. Pool views are nice, too. The rooms facing front are just fine as well as you're not directly facing the driveway from that vantage point.

SgtTigger
03-29-2008, 08:28 PM
Almost all views are WOODS....... even the view looking out towards the bus stop is woods.... Although if you look real good you can see a bus sometimes....... They are a good ways away..... I can say we have never had a bad view...... We have not looked over the pool yet but I was on the 1st floor a couple of time and that was cool........

:cop: :tigger:

mook3y
03-29-2008, 10:34 PM
The room we had, while it was overlooking the pool. It looked more like you were looking into a forest.

We loved it.

javamama
03-30-2008, 01:01 AM
Last year I asked for a pool view, got the other side. I never saw a bus once. It was more of a wooded view, it was fine very relaxing, and peaceful--honestly I had no issues with it.