PDA

View Full Version : VMK in the parks?

BlueTinky
03-28-2008, 07:25 PM
Does WDW have the quests that you do for fun w/ a punch-out trading card? I know DLR has, or at least had one after the got rid of the VMK Central.

** What replaced VMK central?

chrisb26
03-28-2008, 08:07 PM
There are no longer quests in either DLR or WDW. They ended in September of last year. I know Disneyland has the VMK computers but no quests. Right now VMK doesn't have any computers in WDW or quests.

Also as far as the former VMK Central that has been turned into a Art of Disney store.

BlueTinky
03-29-2008, 04:20 PM
I wish they still had the computers at WDW :(
So they got rid of the nemo quest at DLR? I know they did have quests after VMK central eft DLR(not sur about WDW), but they got rid of those :(
VMK in the parks was one way that they got a lot of interest for it

There are no longer quests in either DLR or WDW. They ended in September of last year. I know Disneyland has the VMK computers but no quests. Right now VMK doesn't have any computers in WDW or quests.

Also as far as the former VMK Central that has been turned into a Art of Disney store.

Patricia
04-07-2008, 11:11 AM
There is rumour of the VMK computers going into the Space Mountain Arcade in WDW.. but that has been going around awhile.

They were giving out cards, for the vmk sub middles, at the Nemo sub attraction in Disneyland.. but that has now ended.

There are no quests in either park.