PDA

View Full Version : Adding Dining Plan to Annual Pass Rate

Tigerinvestigator
03-28-2008, 01:53 AM
Anybody know the policy for deposit/payment when you add the dining plan option to an Annual Pass Room rate? In other words will I just have to make the deposit for 1st night and then pay the rest when we get there or is it like a package that has to be paid before we arrive? This is a new wrinkle for me in making my reservations.:confused:

BigRedDad
03-28-2008, 09:35 AM
I leave tomorrow and was looking into the annual pass. We have ressies before Thanksgiving too. I was told by AAA and our other travel agent that WDW pulled the plug on Dining plans for AP holders. It is possible they were wrong, but I have not been able to find an agent that can do it.

Figment!
03-28-2008, 12:18 PM
As far as has been announced, the Annual Passholder Disney Dining Plan is a limited time offer.

See Annual Passholder and Florida Resident Rates 3/30-5/21 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=126884) for details.

Tigerinvestigator
03-28-2008, 02:19 PM
Just had a Disney rep answer my question. When you add the Dining option on to a room only annual pass discount, it is treated just like a package and the full amount due 45 days prior to arrival. Dining option is still available and can be booked on the website by making the reservation and adding dining.