PDA

View Full Version : Made our ADRs--SOO Excited. Hope they are good

*NikkiJ*
03-27-2008, 07:35 PM
:mickey:DH, DS, and I just made our ADRs, let us know what you think...Feedback is appreciated

Sunday Day 1: 1st day @ WDW-quick service--or will add TS later
Monday Day 2: 50s prime time cafe @ 625PM
Tuesday Day 3: Cape May Cafe character @ 8AM
Wednesday Day 4: Coral Reef @ 6:50PM
Thursday Day 5: Open--Hopefully to Spirit of Aloha
Friday Day 6:Sci-Fi Dine Theater @ 7:10PM
Saturday Day 7: Liberty Tree Tavern character @ 7PM
Sunday Day 8 (last day @ WDW): Donald's Safari breakfast @ 8:05...

We will be on the DDP and our plan is to have a QS on the 1st day to save a TS meal to use on the Spirit of Aloha on our 5th day because it costs 2 TS. If that doesn't work out we have lots of other places to go...

So does everyone think the times are okay, we tried to go for roughly the same time everyday to keep our schedule kind of routine (I like routine and structure-joy of being a teacher). Please let us know you what you think

Jeff G
03-27-2008, 07:44 PM
Looks like a good selection for the first trip:thumbsup:.

Just a small note, if you are going to MGM only the two day's you have diner there you may want to move one up a bit. Fantasmic! is at 8:00 I beleive and with diner at around 7:00 you would miss it. Since this is your first trip I would say Fantasmic is a must do.

FYI - if you are on the dining plan you can make the luau without prepaying and from what I understand is will fill very fast. I would reserve it soon and you can always cancel later.

GrmGrninGost
03-27-2008, 08:31 PM
IMHO, these are great choices except for Sci-Fi. Maybe it was just us, but my first trip was my last there. We liked the atmosphere, food was TERRIBLE! Maybe it was just a bad night?

auntfrannie
03-28-2008, 06:50 AM
I really like the Coral Reef, 50s Prime Time and Liberty Tree Tavern. I've been to the Sci-Fi and wasn't impressed with the food or service. But there are plenty of people who've had good experiences there so it could have just been an off day when I went!

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-28-2008, 10:27 AM
:) I know a lot of people don't like Sci Fi but we really enjoyed it. The theming is fun and we had really good service...the appetizers and dessert were really good, granted the entrees were not the best food we ever had but it wasn't bad. We are trying something else this time, but wouldn't rule out returning there.

MsMin
03-28-2008, 10:42 AM
Coral Reef is one of our favorites and fun if you have a little one too. How old is your DS? Remember to ask for a seat near the tank when you arrive for the reservations. Arrive at least 15 min. early and if you like tell them you'll wait for it if you really want one. Of course every seat is a great one. My favs there are the lobster bisque and the chocolate wave. I also prefer the steak over the fish...
I see lots of Character meals--- looks like a great plan.
Have a wonderful time..:minnie: