PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Plan and Coronado Springs

wdwvacationeer
03-27-2008, 05:33 PM
I read some place today that you can no longer use the DDP at either the Pepper Market or Maya Grill at CS. Does anyone know if this is true? Has anyone used the DDP there?

tinkerbell04
03-27-2008, 06:51 PM
I had heard that also about the Pepper MArket, but not the Maya Grill. We used the DDP at the Maya Grill at the end of December, but that was before the changes. I hope that it is still on there, as I really enjoyed my meal there and planned on going back in June. Hopefully someone will come along with a better answer than I gave :)

hyper71
03-27-2008, 08:07 PM
Can someone tell me how I know what is on the DDP list. I thought that I saw both of those on the list just last week. :confused:

I have made reservations and need to know if I need to change those reservations or not.

Thanks

kaerbear178
03-27-2008, 09:53 PM
Both locations are on the list for this year. I think they were slow in adding on so that might be what the confusion is.

Can someone tell me how I know what is on the DDP list. I thought that I saw both of those on the list just last week.

You can look in info central under dining to find all the info on the dining plan for this year. It is also on the WDW website.

ljv1975
03-28-2008, 12:57 AM
We just stayed at CS a few weeks ago. We ate at both Pepper Market and Maya Grill and the dining plan was accepted at both places. Unless things have changed in the last 3 weeks or so, using your dining plan shouldn't be a problem! :mickey:

LauraF
03-28-2008, 09:38 AM
When I was there in September both places took the DDP. I think the reason they wwere late in being added was that those (and several other restaurants) have different negociating rates with WDW, perhaps even a union, so the brochure gets published without them at first.

ch077833
03-28-2008, 06:41 PM
According to the Disney website both Maya Grill and Pepper Market are still on the DDP.

-Cheryl