PDA

View Full Version : 2TS, plus a naptime???

TFrauts
03-27-2008, 01:12 AM
OK...this might get long...
We are going Disney the end of September! On one of our days, we were thinking of going to DHS in the Am, then to Epcot in the afternoon! We will be with my grandparents, who will require an afternoon nap! We will be on the DDp, and have 2 TS dinners that we would like to have at EPCOT! THis is where it gets tricky! We are staying at the boardwalk, which makes it a bit easier! Am I crazy to think that we could get from MGM, to lunch at EPCOT (Le Cellier) for 1:30, and still enjoy ourselves? After lunch, back to Boardwalk for a nap, then back to Epcot, walk around, then Biergarten @7:30pm for dinner(my grandpa loves this kind of music!)
So...my two questions are...
1-Am I crazy....
2-How far of a walk is Le Cellier from the Boardwalk boat launch!! Is it a long walk...worth walking just for lunch, then all the way back for naptime??
THanks so much! Sorry if my question is confusing!
PS..I it makes any difference, at DHS, we will just walk around, see a few shows...my grandparents won't be doing any rollercoasters, etc! We will save that for when they are on their naptime!! We might not need that much time!! It will be the end of September, so hopefully crowds will be small!

SBETigg
03-27-2008, 07:00 AM
You're not crazy and this is doable, especially with you staying at the Boardwalk. It's not a very long walk from the International Gateway, where the boat launch lets you off, to Le Cellier. But, do be careful of the heat. In the heat, it feels longer and you want to stay hydrated. Those boats from the DHS to Epcot are like ovens on hot days, very uncomfortable and the ride takes longer than you may expect with all the stops along the way.

If you're with slow movers, I would give yourself an hour to get to Le Cellier from DHS using the boats. You may not need that long but you could end up waiting for a boat and then I wouldn't want you to have to run for it to get there.