PDA

View Full Version : November Visit

My Two Girls
03-26-2008, 11:22 PM
I will be visiting WDW in November. it will be my family of 4 and another family of 4. What is the best week in november to visit. This will be the first time for my 2 daughters and for me since 1992. This will also be the first time for the other family.:party:

Bringonthemouse!
03-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Try to avoid the week of Thanksgiving. It's CRAZY busy!!!:crowd:

We planned for the week before the holiday, the Christmas decorations start to pop up then and they are quite a sight. Crowds shouldn't be too bad during this time either (I hope).
:mickey:

AHOTE
03-27-2008, 12:52 AM
We were down last year the last couple of days in October and the first week of November and it was great. It wasn't too hot and the evenings were a bit cooler than we would have liked, but a sweat shirt was more than enough. We got to see MNSSHP, participate in the Food & Wine Festival and before we left a lot of the Christmas decorations were up. We'll be back again this year 11/02 to 11/09 but we'll miss MNSSHP this time around. If you are there for Wine & Food Festival, it ends 11/09, schedule a day during the week, Friday, Saturday & Sunday are just too crowded.

Tinkerfreak
03-28-2008, 07:28 PM
We were down last year the last couple of days in October and the first week of November and it was great. It wasn't too hot and the evenings were a bit cooler than we would have liked, but a sweat shirt was more than enough. We got to see MNSSHP, participate in the Food & Wine Festival and before we left a lot of the Christmas decorations were up. We'll be back again this year 11/02 to 11/09 but we'll miss MNSSHP this time around. If you are there for Wine & Food Festival, it ends 11/09, schedule a day during the week, Friday, Saturday & Sunday are just too crowded.

We were there at the same time last year and are planning to go this year nov. 1 through the 8th. We planned it later this year because we decided to avoid the Halloween and Christmas parties but now I'm hoping we don't regret skipping the Halloween party.

JMTStone
03-28-2008, 10:37 PM
Stay away from Thanksgiving... but if you go AFTER, you can enjoy the holiday celebrations.

Second vote for sweatshirts.

heidi614
03-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Start your planning! November is a great time we usually go the weekend before Thanksgiving and is a little busy, but went the second week of Nov. Last year and it was empty. No waits for anything! GREAT!! Remember to schedule your Meals 180 days ahead especially if you want to eat at the Castle.:mickey: