PDA

View Full Version : Poly - The Neverland Club

mook3y
03-26-2008, 09:31 PM
This year, both of our kids are old enough for the resort kid centers. :party:

We like to have a parents night out during our vacation and are thinking about doing it when we are at the Poly and taking them to the Neverland Club instead of in-room babysitting.

Would love to hear some reviews of what your kids loved about it.

TIA!

wendy*darling
03-26-2008, 10:07 PM
Admittedly, it's been along time since we have had to use the kids clubs. My sons are turning 18 & 21 this summer! :secret:

BUT... if you ask either one of them about the kids clubs-- they will tell you it was one of their favorite places to go on each trip. :thumbsup:

We used the Neverland Club at the Poly and the Sandcastle Club at the Beach Club.
Both are great. They especially liked the Neverland Club because you walked in through the window.

They are fun for the kids, there's food available, places to rest when they get tired, lots of games to play- as a group or video games, etc. Often times there may be a character who comes to visit, or someone with animals to show.

As I said- the kids clubs were what my kids looked forward to- almost more than the parks! And it gave us time to have a nice meal together or watch the fireworks without worrying about losing the kids in the crowd! :blush:

I hope yours enjoy it as much as my kids did.

nyobabe2
03-27-2008, 10:59 PM
Both of my girls ages 6 and 8 and my niece and nephew (4 and 6) went to the Neverland Club 2 nights out of our stay. They absolutly LOVED it. I believe it was one of the best parts of their trip, they still talk about it and our trip was at the end of October! I did get a page from them because my youngest wanted to hear my voice, but I got in touch with her right away and continued on with my evening! Money well spent!

thejens
03-27-2008, 11:54 PM
I am glad to hear this! I hope to use it on upcoming trip when we go to Cali Grill! Does anyone recall the cost? (Though I must say dinner without the kids would be worth alot to me!!)

mook3y
03-28-2008, 12:25 AM
I am glad to hear this! I hope to use it on upcoming trip when we go to Cali Grill! Does anyone recall the cost? (Though I must say dinner without the kids would be worth alot to me!!)

$10 an hour per child.

= Priceless dinner without the kids. :D

Especially if your like us and this only happens maybe twice a year!

nyobabe2
03-28-2008, 09:00 AM
I think it was around $11 an hour, and we used it to go to the Cali Grill as well and to have dinner in Epcot one night. SOOOO worth it!!! Theres no way you want to take the kids to Cali Grill, they'll never appreciate that! I do regret not staying at the rest. for fireworks though, try to do that, it's a magnifecent view!;)

nyobabe2
03-28-2008, 09:03 AM
Just to add another thing ...that price is per child per hour and there is a 2 hour minimum.

ravsluvdisney
03-28-2008, 06:14 PM
My boys, now 8 & 6, have done it the past two years and absolutely LOVE it!!! They have a lot of fun and DH and I get a nice night out, usually at Epcot. This year we are staying at the BC and the kids have already asked to go tothe Sandcastle Club one night. I would not hesitate to send your kids to the Neverland Club!!