PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me About Raglan Road

Tink2002
03-26-2008, 08:41 PM
So, my BF was very excited to hear that there was an authentic Irish pub in DTD, and I made reservations for the two of us at Raglan Road for a Monday evening in June at 6 pm, I was thinking we could eat dinner and then wander over to the adventurers club and possibly comedy club for the night. So what I'm wondering is...

What do you guys think of the food here?

and do you think there will be live music, etc. at the time I made reservations for, or should I make them for later in the night or on a different night if we want a little more entertainment?

Natazu
03-26-2008, 11:04 PM
The food is a little hit-or-miss. They're inconsistent. Sometimes the food comes out as ordered and piping hot. Sometimes it's like the food has been sitting out on the counter for a half hour or they forget how you ordered it.

The inside of the restaurant is beautiful, though jammed with tables. The entertainment is good but it's really loud so be prepared. I don't mean "oh, Jym's getting old" loud, I mean Metallica goes "wow, that's loud - we should sit outside".

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-27-2008, 12:11 AM
This is a must do when we go to Disney. We have had great experiences with the food. I really recommend (if you like seafood) the It's Not Bleedin Chowder. It's great! I love the entertainment. The band is awesome and they are from Ireland. They have very thick Irish accents.

Have fun!

wire0monkey
03-27-2008, 04:54 PM
The food was okay, but not that interesting. The pub band was good, but it was really, really loud in there.

myhappyplace
03-27-2008, 09:47 PM
That's why Disney is so great. There is something for everyone. Now I could see how some wouldn't like it (i.e. my parents would hate it) my husband and i went there for our anniversary........... AWESOME!!! If you do go, I hope it is your cup of tea as well. Enjoy:beer:

Crow
03-28-2008, 08:47 PM
LOL at Jyms description
ive had :beer: there
last trip had lunch Fish & Chips good. so was the :beer:
Id give it a go