PDA

View Full Version : Another Character Question

BlueTinky
03-26-2008, 07:03 PM
OK, so if you read one of my other character posts, you know that I'm making an autograph book using character pictures. I have a few questions about some characters and whether or not you can still find them.

OK, so can you still see any of the following characters:
Princess Atta
Flick (I saw him alone last year)
Alice
Baloo
Br'er Bear/Fox/Rabbit
Jessie
Cruella De'Ville
Any of the dwarves or all of them together (I saw Dopey & Snow White last together last year and all 7 dwarves together the year before)
Govenor Radcliffe
Green Army Man
Indiana Jones or Bad Guy (at the show)
Jafar
Suzy & Pearla
Queen of Hearts
Turk
White Rabbit

OK, those are the only ones (I know it's a lot to be asking about at one time) I have questions about as of now.

If you know of any 'rare' characters that sometimes are making an appearance, please let me know.

joanna71985
03-26-2008, 07:22 PM
OK, so if you read one of my other character posts, you know that I'm making an autograph book using character pictures. I have a few questions about some characters and whether or not you can still find them.

OK, so can you still see any of the following characters:
Princess Atta- Very Rare
Flick (I saw him alone last year)- I'm not sure if he's still out at AK
Alice- Teacups, 1900 Park Fare breakfast, UK
Baloo- AK
Br'er Bear/Fox/Rabbit- Brer Bear may be in the front of AK. But Brer Rabbit pretty much doesn't meet anymore
Jessie- I believe she comes out in Frontierland
Cruella De'Ville- Rare
Any of the dwarves or all of them together (I saw Dopey & Snow White last together last year and all 7 dwarves together the year before)- They only all come out for MNSSHP (pic only) or for Characters in Bloom weekend.
Govenor Radcliffe- Very Rare
Green Army Man- Rare
Indiana Jones or Bad Guy (at the show)- If you ask, they may do a pic after the show. I got a pic with Indy and Marion last year
Jafar- rare
Suzy & Pearla- only at CRT dinner
Queen of Hearts- rare
Turk- maybe the front of AK
White Rabbit- rare

OK, those are the only ones (I know it's a lot to be asking about at one time) I have questions about as of now.

If you know of any 'rare' characters that sometimes are making an appearance, please let me know.

There you go

BlueTinky
03-26-2008, 07:38 PM
ok, thanks. what about Br'er Fox?

DestinationWDW
03-26-2008, 07:49 PM
We've seen br'er fox and rabbit in between splash and thunder mountain railroad

we saw white rabbit with alice on path along train between tomorrowland and toon town

saw green army man at mgm in front of hat (dec 06)

gov. radcliffe - halloween party (can meet and greet almost all villians here)

Good Luck!

DestinationWDW
03-26-2008, 07:50 PM
OH and Jessie at Al's Toy barn at studio's and Turk at epcot!

BlueTinky
03-26-2008, 07:56 PM
ok, great
Does Snow White do meets with any of the dwarves? I got one with her and Dopey last year at EPCOT, but it was by pure chance and I don't think that she was doing that reguraly.

joanna71985
03-26-2008, 07:58 PM
ok, thanks. what about Br'er Fox?

I haven't seen him out since he and Brer Bear were removed from MK. I don't believe he is currently out anywhere.

We've seen br'er fox and rabbit in between splash and thunder mountain railroad

we saw white rabbit with alice on path along train between tomorrowland and toon town

saw green army man at mgm in front of hat (dec 06)

gov. radcliffe - halloween party (can meet and greet almost all villians here)

Good Luck!

The Brers are no longer at Splash. The only time the Alice character are on the trail are for MNSSHP. And the GAM would not be there anymore. Also, Gov. Ratcliff doesn't come out for mnsshp (it's pictures only for the other villians).

OH and Jessie at Al's Toy barn at studio's and Turk at epcot!

Jessie is no longer there, as is Terk.

joanna71985
03-26-2008, 08:00 PM
ok, great
Does Snow White do meets with any of the dwarves? I got one with her and Dopey last year at EPCOT, but it was by pure chance and I don't think that she was doing that reguraly.

The only time all 7 are out meeting are MNSSHP (group picture only) and for the Characters in Bloom weekend at Epcot (it's either a group picture, or meeting individually. Last year was individual pictures).

BlueTinky
03-26-2008, 08:04 PM
The only time all 7 are out meeting are MNSSHP (group picture only) and for the Characters in Bloom weekend at Epcot (it's either a group picture, or meeting individually. Last year was individual pictures).
I didn't mean altogether, just one with SNow White.
When is Charcters in Bloom weekend?

joanna71985
03-26-2008, 09:34 PM
I didn't mean altogether, just one with SNow White.
When is Charcters in Bloom weekend?

Snow White just meets with Dopey.

It is March 28-30.

BlueTinky
03-27-2008, 08:55 AM
oh, and what about Abu? He was supposed to be with Aladdin, Jasmine, and Genie, but he was taken out about halfway through there greet time. Most people in the line, myself included, wanted to see him, so we were upset when he was taken away, but I till got all three. Does Abu still do greets?

DisneyFreak1313
03-27-2008, 10:45 AM
As far as I know, Abu only does greets at P&PP by the Carpets of Aladdin

joanna71985
03-27-2008, 01:09 PM
oh, and what about Abu? He was supposed to be with Aladdin, Jasmine, and Genie, but he was taken out about halfway through there greet time. Most people in the line, myself included, wanted to see him, so we were upset when he was taken away, but I till got all three. Does Abu still do greets?

Abu is pretty much just out at the special parties (mnsshp, mvmcp, and P&P).

Jozymouse
03-27-2008, 04:18 PM
Hi, the only comments I can add to the previous posts are
-We saw Suzie and Perla every afternoon in Town Sqaure in the MK in Sept 2007, Dec 2007 and Feb 2008. We also saw them at the American Adventure pavillion in EPCOT on 2 different occasions in Feb 2008. We saw Terk in Dec 2007 on our way to Africa (Safari). :thumbsup:

Jozymouse
03-27-2008, 04:23 PM
I'm not 100% if they still do the "Frontierland hoedown" in the MK (I dont think so, I think the Woody's Cowboy Camp took over?!) but if they do, we always got our picture taken with Brer Rabbit and Brer Bear + all the Country Bears during that small show. The last time we attended was in Feb 2007.

BlueTinky
03-27-2008, 04:27 PM
OK, great. so they took Abu away from the everyday meets. Hmmm, oh well, I should be able to get him during a P&PP when I go down. I probably won't get Suzy and Pearla because I never get the characters in the town square becuase I'm either at another park or another part of the MK. Thanks again for all your help.

joanna71985
03-27-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm not 100% if they still do the "Frontierland hoedown" in the MK (I dont think so, I think the Woody's Cowboy Camp took over?!) but if they do, we always got our picture taken with Brer Rabbit and Brer Bear + all the Country Bears during that small show. The last time we attended was in Feb 2007.

The Frontierland Hoedown still goes on. But the characters don't always stop for pictures.

OK, great. so they took Abu away from the everyday meets. Hmmm, oh well, I should be able to get him during a P&PP when I go down. I probably won't get Suzy and Pearla because I never get the characters in the town square becuase I'm either at another park or another part of the MK. Thanks again for all your help.

Abu was never a regular meeting character. He has just pretty much been out at the parties.

BlueTinky
03-27-2008, 07:26 PM
Abu was never a regular meeting character. He has just pretty much been out at the parties.
He did do greets occasionally, though, because I saw him twice when I was there last summer.

joanna71985
03-27-2008, 08:42 PM
He did do greets occasionally, though, because I saw him twice when I was there last summer.

He may have been out occassionally. But he was never a regular.

tinka
03-27-2008, 08:58 PM
We saw Green Army Man and Jessie at DHS by Al's Toy Barn last year in May-got some great and fun shots with green army man!

Stormer
03-27-2008, 08:59 PM
In Sept. we saw:

Abu in Moracco in Epcot with Alladin and the Genie

Brer Fox and Brer Bear together in Frontier Land

Terk in MK during evening EMH near the Dumbo ride.

Don't know if any are still there.

joanna71985
03-27-2008, 10:01 PM
In Sept. we saw:

Aladdin and Genie yes
Brer Bear and Brer Fox- no
Terk- not sure

DDuck66
03-28-2008, 09:14 AM
The GAM are part of the new Parade at DHS...but I do not think that they currently have an actual meet n greet.

ljv1975
03-28-2008, 10:51 AM
We saw Cruella DeVille at DHS a few weeks ago. I think it was because the 101 Dalmations DVD was set to be released. Once she was walking around and ave DD a sheet of temporary tattoos. Two days later we were back, and we had a meet and greet with her. They had a backdrop with her car and barking dogs. It was cute.

We saw Terk at AK on our way from Africa to Camp Minnie-Mickey.

We also met Alice with Mad Hatter right next to the Teacups.

Jozymouse
03-28-2008, 12:10 PM
In Sept. we saw:

These are great finds! I have never seen Abu in EPCOT and the last time I saw Terk at the MK was in 2005 :thumbsup:

like2workout
04-03-2008, 03:50 PM
i saw flik last week at animal kingdom early in the morning at the oasis for at least 2 days. he came out several times both days. i also saw gov. ratcliff just one day at the oasis in front of animal kingdom. he was not there for the early sets of characters, but came out about 1:30 one afternoon. turk was inside the park. i also saw the 2 brother bear characters inside animal kingdom across from the greeting trails at camp minnie mickey. i have never seen characters there before. I lucked out to find them as they were way in the back on the far left side on the way to the bathrooms. if you don't go to the bathrooms, you wouldn't be able to see them. i happened to see them walking out so i really lucked out on them.

jelloarms
04-05-2008, 04:47 AM
I saw both Radcliffe and Flik 2 weeks ago at the Animal Kingdom. It was in the aftenoon. Radcliffe was literally just standing there. I guess a lot of younger kids don't know who he is. I however was exsctatic! I didn't think he came out to do pictures.