PDA

View Full Version : Krispy Kreme Donuts !

GINNY69
03-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Hello I was just wondering if the Main street Bakery still has Krispy Kreme Donuts? I know a few years ago when I stayed at AKL they had them at the mara restaurant. I was just curious being from New England we don't have a Krispy Kreme here so its generally a treat if we have one while in WDW....

Hull-onian
03-26-2008, 07:24 PM
I guess DD's did Krispy Kreme in. I miss going to Somerville for my donuts, even tho it was quite a ride for us from Nantasket Beach. They were so yummy just coming off the belt. I think Wal Mart may have them once in a while. But its not like being right in their bakery.

princessjojo
03-26-2008, 07:40 PM
Ooooooh that would be so good, especially if they're fresh. We have them all over the place here in NC, and there's nothing like driving by seeing that "HOT" sign lit up late in the evening, just when you have that craving for something sweet. And that sticky sweet glaze all over your fingers, you just have to lick them.

Man, I'm making myself hungry now just thinking about them.

deedeenmickey
03-26-2008, 08:04 PM
:mickey::thumbsup: I don't know if they have krispy kremes in the MK but I know there are several stores in Orlando. You could get a couple dozen and take them home:blush:.

Donald
03-26-2008, 08:30 PM
I don't know if they have Krispy Kremes at MK, but the boardwalk bakery makes some delicious treats! Check out the boardwalk!