PDA

View Full Version : El Pirata y el Perico- Magic Kingdom dining

myhappyplace
03-26-2008, 03:21 PM
This is a restaurant menu I have seen here on Intercot. I was curious if this is something that is still going on. It states Seasonal Test next to it. Is this a Table service or counter. I have never seen it open in all the times i have been there. Does anyone have an idea about this place

EvilQueen2006
03-26-2008, 03:41 PM
It was open in August when I was there but not in January. I have not tried it so I can't comment on the quality of the food.

xipetotec
03-26-2008, 04:05 PM
This is a restaurant menu I have seen here on Intercot. I was curious if this is something that is still going on. It states Seasonal Test next to it. Is this a Table service or counter. I have never seen it open in all the times i have been there. Does anyone have an idea about this place

We've been going every two years for the last 8 years ( with a special halloween trip in between that ) and had never seen it open.

BUT THIS YEAR, THIS MARCH, we FINALLY saw it open and had to eat there even though it's obviously a "crowd control" restaurant.

They served tacos or taco salad pretty much. It was okay though. You get a full ice cream bar for dessert if you're on the dining plan and the tacos come with a taco "fixins" bar.