PDA

View Full Version : Aug. Disney Visa discount

Bethis26fan
03-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Do they offer some type of this every year. I know I looked at the one they offer last aug on the past updates and was just wondering if this was something they did.

Strmchsr
03-26-2008, 04:04 PM
It's kind of hard to say what they'll do because they've only been releasing Visa specials the last 2 years (check the historic discounts in Info Central). 2006 it was mid August, but it 2007 it only covered the last couple of days of August, so I wouldn't count on much of anything for August.

Bethis26fan
03-26-2008, 06:04 PM
I was talking about the info being relased in aug. I'm not going till oct.

Beast_fanatic
03-26-2008, 09:25 PM
There's still no way to tell what Disney will offer this year until they actually post the offer.

Keep your eyes on the Accommodations forum as that is where any specials will be posted.

MarkC
03-26-2008, 10:11 PM
My guess-- and this is only a guess-- is that they will have some discounts. I recently saw a comment that Disney management was expecting a slowdown in tourists the 2nd half of this year. I'm guessing it was related to the current economic downturn. If that is indeed the case, look for them to offer more discounts to lure in more travelers. That doesn't always happen. I've talked to some car dealers who say they actually drive a tougher bargain during tougher times because they want to make as much as they can on each sale. Time will tell. Mark