PDA

View Full Version : Spare childs sit down credit

ledudes
03-26-2008, 12:49 PM
On our upcoming trip, because of our dining schedule, my daughter will end up with one sit down meal credit unused becasue of a couple adult meals she won't be at. Anyone have any suggestions on how we could use this? Since she is 4 she can't really dine alone,.....would I be able to make her a reservation and go with her but not eat? Can we order a meal to go? Anyone ever have this happen?

kwhitt3202
03-26-2008, 01:01 PM
Last year durind busy times they would allow a table service credit could be used at some counter service places and they would add a couple extras. I dont know if they would do it again. Also Depending on where you are staying at I heard that beaches and cream has a to go counter you might be able to use it there.

KAT1811
03-26-2008, 01:10 PM
We've always used all of our credits so I haven't been in your specific situation but I do know that they were allowing TS credits to be used as CS credits when we were there as well. Another option would be to book another sit down meal and use her credit there and pay OOP for yours. Or use hers and have the adults split a meal. I'm not too sure on the take out option but I can't see why they wouldn't allow it if you are already dining at the establishment. Just tell them that DD is back at the resort and you'll be bringing dinner back to her. You could also upgrade her to the adult DDP and use the credit yourself. More money. We upgraded our DD to the adult plan because she is not a big "kid food" eater and prefers to dine off the adult menu. Chicken fingers just aren't her thing she'd rather have a filet.

TheRustyScupper
03-26-2008, 07:24 PM
1) It sounds like the parents have an evening without the kid.
2) And the kid doesn't get to do a TS that night.
3) There is but one way to compensate.
. . . give the kid the room key for DDP coupons
. . . give the kid a separate credit card other purchases & a sitter
. . . send her out and tell her to enjoy
. . . that should use the last coupon credit
. . . she will certainly feel better

Natazu
03-26-2008, 07:50 PM
At one of your adult 1TS meals, get a child's meal to go and reheat it when she wines about being hungry in the room (not that that would ever happen ;) ).