PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Disney Art picturing Walt and Mickey holding hands

amphillips
03-26-2008, 11:08 AM
Hi everyone! I am searching for a picture/painting/lithograph of Walt Disney holding hands with Mickey Mouse and crossing a bridge into the world of Disney. My wife saw this picture years ago and has been searching for it ever since. Unfortunately, neither of us can find any information on the name of the picture or even what formats it is available in. From what she described to me, it is Walt Disney holding hands with Mickey Mouse and crossing a bridge into the world of Disney where other characters are awaiting him. Somewhat symbolic of Walt going to "heaven." Again, I didn't see it so I am not sure how accurate that description is. Any help though on finding out more information about this item would be most appreciated. Thank you all for your help!

Best,

Aaron

TKDONALD
03-26-2008, 12:00 PM
I Believe Its The One That He Is Walking Across A Bridgeand The Little Merrmaid Is In The Water. Also The Three Fairies From Sleeping Beauty Are Flying Under The Bridge. If So I Have That One Framed In My House. I Can See If The Place I Got This One Has Any More, But It Was A While Ago. Also This Print Was Limited I Think. Your Best Bet Will Be E-bay.

amphillips
03-26-2008, 02:27 PM
That is exactly what I am looking for! I had another response privately that said it is called "Walt's Vision." If anyone knows of anyplace that I can purchase this poster I would love the information. My wife REALLY wants this poster to be framed and hung beside our Thomas Kinkade of A Day in Cinderella's Castle. So, I am trying to make this a reality for her for our anniversary. Please, any information would be awesome! Thanks so much everyone!

dlpmikki
04-01-2008, 06:44 AM
Not sure if it will help but I think the SKU number was 00159 10474 - I've still got the cardboard tube it came in. I've had it years but only got it framed this year.

Abc123
01-09-2015, 07:51 PM
I have this print listed on eBay as Walt Disneys vision print"