PDA

View Full Version : Reviews of LeCellier and O'hana (breakfast)

ncrohrs
03-26-2008, 09:35 AM
Our group:
Me, DH, kids DD age 6, DS age 4, and DD age 2
Dining plan: yes
First time at these restaurants: yes
Trip dates: Feb 11-17

LeCellier-- excellent! We arrived about 5 minutes before reservation time and seated 15 minutes later. It was packed of course. This was a lunch ADR at 1:30. This was our first TS meal of the trip. The bread sticks are wonderful, pretzel, multigrain, and sourdough. As recommended we dipped theminthe cheddar cheese soup. Our picky kids got hot dogs as they could not be convinced otherwise! DH and I had the filets with a wonderful sweet potato puree. The steaks were the best we had a WDW. Our waitress was very accomodating. For dessert the kids had the make your own sundae (this is pretty common at all table service restaurants for kids, but I wish they had better dessert choices for them). I had chocolate whiskey cake (great!) and DH had a cranberry/pumpkin dessert which he said was just ok. OVerall we loved the food, atmosphere was pretty good and we would definitely return. It is all you read about for sure.

O'hana for breakfast---Excellent! This was a lot of fun. We arrived about 10 minutes late and seated within 20. It was packed! You are greeted with aloha's and leis. We are seated at a great window table. Pineapple bread and Cinnamon bread along with fresh fruit are the starters. Then we are served a HUGE skillet of bacon, sausage, eggs, potatoes. Then another server brings mickey waffles. These are all the foods my family enjoys and there is plenty as they bring as much as you want. The juice is a pineapple/guava combo and its delicious. The kids enjoy Stitch trying to "steal" your juice. Our waitress is very busy but she is very attentive. Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch all come to our table. EVery 20 minutes or so Mickey and Pluto break out in a conga line with any kids that want to do it. Its a very nice breakfast with fun characters! If you are not staying at the Poly (we were) be sure to leave a little time for pictures as the atmosphere in the great ceremonial house is great! We would do this one again.

I will post more reviews later, as we also t ried Kona Cafe, Coral Reef, and Chef Mickey's!

TKDONALD
03-26-2008, 09:56 AM
O'hana Breakfast Has Been A Family Tradition In My Family For Years. We Eat There For Breakfast Every Time We Are In Disney.

Even Thought Me And My Family Switch Up Hotels Every Trip, The Poly Is Still And Will Always Be My Favorite.

pogo
03-26-2008, 10:10 AM
Thanks for sharing ! :D

SBETigg
03-26-2008, 10:13 AM
Good reviews, thanks for posting. And I'm glad you enjoyed both meals.