PDA

View Full Version : ADR Online?

*NikkiJ*
03-26-2008, 08:49 AM
Okay, so I haven't officially booked our resort yet, but I was planning on making my ADRs before we are booked--still debating depending on "free dining". (Thanks to all of you who responded about that issue!!)

I was told I can still make my ADRs without booking a room yet...Is there a way I can do it online? Or does it have to done over the phone???

DDuck66
03-26-2008, 09:29 AM
I believe it has to be done over the phone. You can go ahead and a make your ADR's without a package, but you will not be able to book all of the ADR's with the 180 +10 rule. Each ADR would have to be made at the 180 day mark so you would end up calling each day..unless you wait until you are within the 180 day mark for all of the days you will be staying at WDW.
Hope that make sense???

thumperbug
03-26-2008, 10:37 AM
How sweet would it be to be able to do ADR online? I hate calling, sometimes getting a not so friendly CM on the phone. ADR by phone works great if they have availability for what you want. Not so great if you have to think of an alternative. You can hear the impatience of the CM on the phone. ADR online would make things easier for those who like to plan ahead. Make the ADR online, print your confirmation # and you are set. Of course if the ADR requires a credit card to hold the reservation, it would probably be best done on the phone.

Dragongirlx
03-26-2008, 10:42 AM
I am in the uk and having to work out the time difference and then talk to someone who may or may not understand my accent (i live in Scotland but grew up in Northern Ireland so have a thick accent) can be really frustrating I would love to be able to book online as well.

Someone should suggest this to disney

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-26-2008, 11:23 AM
I would be another fan of on-line ADR's, at least as an option.

We do so much on-line, and it is so much easier than trying to explain what you need to a person...although the CM's can have good ideas!

chicklittlemom
03-26-2008, 12:50 PM
Wouldn't ADR's online be awesome? Anytime of day...not having to work out time differences, etc.

But, I just wonder if Disney could actually get this to work.:confused:

Once, I was looking at WDW website for lodging and could not find availability for the resort and time frame I wanted. I called and talked to a CM and got exactly what I was looking for! When I asked about this, I was told that the website does not always have up-to-date availability. (???) So either the CM was trying to keep me calling rather than working online, or WDW has an issue with this.

If it is an issue, then I would be concerned about keeping ADR availability up-to-date online.

Soul_Power
03-27-2008, 05:37 PM
ADRs online is a GREAT idea! I really hated calling each time, so hopefully in the future this could be done..