PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Mater and Nemo??

garthbarth1
03-25-2008, 09:54 PM
My Godchildren are going to Disney for the first time in May, and they have their hearts set on meeting Mater and Nemo.:cloud9: Are any of these charcters in parades, and do they have character greetings where they can meet them? Any help would be much appreciated! :mickey:

WDWdriver
03-25-2008, 10:37 PM
Well, Nemo is, after all, a fish. And Mater is, umm, a tow truck. So, no, you won't find them as characters in any parades or character meeting spots. You can find Nemo at Epcot (in the "The Seas with Nemo and friends" attraction and at Animal Kingdom in the "Finding Nemo" theater show. Your godchildren will enjoy both.

Bringonthemouse!
03-25-2008, 10:55 PM
We had a great character experience with Lightening and Mater. They are available for a meet-and-greet at DHS at certain times...check park guides for the time when you arrive. A tip, line up at least 30 min. before they are due to arrive. They are insanely popular. We arrived about 30 min. prior to their arrival (quite a line had formed already) and the line was closed about 4 families after us.
:mickey:

garthbarth1
03-25-2008, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the info~do you know if they do the meet and greets everyday? They are not planning to be at the parks everyday (sometime the beach, sea world) and would like to plan in advance so they can be there on the day there is a meet and greet. Thanks again for any information!:high5:

goofy for pluto
03-25-2008, 11:07 PM
Do Lightning Mcqueen and Mater talk?
I read about the meet and greet in
The Guide to Everything Disney, but I was not sure exactly what they were capable of.
Where in Disney Studios do you meet them?
This sounds so Cool !!! :thumbsup:

joanna71985
03-25-2008, 11:32 PM
You can meet Lightning and Mater at MGM.

As for Nemo, he no longer comes out to meet.

kakn7294
03-26-2008, 01:45 AM
Lightning and Mater have a meet 'n greet on the Streets of America near the San Francisco backdrop. It's listed on the times guide and I think it's a daily occurrence but I'm not 100% certain. They do not talk or sign autographs and like someone else said, it's insanely popular with long lines. Nemo can be seen in the show in AK and at The Living Seas in Epcot but there is not a meet 'n greet at this time.