PDA

View Full Version : New Shows and Parades

HairyBear
03-25-2008, 08:48 PM
Are there any new shows or parades at any of the parks? I think they have quit the Stars And Motor cars parade at DHS, did they replace it with anything?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-25-2008, 08:53 PM
Are there any new shows or parades at any of the parks? I think they have quit the Stars And Motor cars parade at DHS, did they replace it with anything?

yup...Block Party Bash.

mickey&missy
03-25-2008, 09:00 PM
We saw a preview of Block Party Bash on March 13th, it actually officially started the 14th. DD and I liked it a lot. It was very cool. DH's thought was "what's a parade at Disney World without Mickey?"

MARY POPS' MOM
03-26-2008, 08:50 AM
Saw the new parade at DHS, Block Party Bash. Keeping in mind that DHS is where the movies are the PIxar characters are great. I loved BO-PEEP. watch her dance, she was fun. The parade is high energy and you don't stand still. FYI watch the parade near the hat that way you can see the beginning of the parade as well as the end. The parade started near the main entrance of the park & ended near Star Tours. The people on the stilts were very good too. Wow can they jump!

KineGirl
03-27-2008, 03:55 PM
Block Party Bash is one of my "have to sees" this year! It seems like its going to be a lot of fun. I love when Disney parades go interactive :mickey: