PDA

View Full Version : Wdw Travel Vs ????

just2mickey
03-25-2008, 04:49 PM
I am planning my 16th trip to WDW. I have always booked through WDW Travel. I usually know where I want to stay and where I want to eat and I do all of the work. Is there another avenue that I can go about that will not have me calling hotels, and searching for ticket prices? I see posts on here about Magical Journeys and Magical Gatherings. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.:mickey:

KAT1811
03-25-2008, 05:00 PM
Like you we are also WDW vetrans and I always plan our WDW trips myself. I too am tired of searching for the best deal and making sure I get the most for my money. From what I have heard on here Macgical Journeys is the way to go. They will continually check for better rates and give you the best advice around. For our upcoming trip I will be trying them to see how it works and if all goes well I will be using them from here on out. I haven't heard a negative comment yet.

WriteDisney
03-25-2008, 05:20 PM
You might try AAA as well, although I've had mixed results with them. The first trip I planned with them my agent was fantastic :thumbsup:

But this year we've been having some difficulties getting things done :mad:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-25-2008, 05:47 PM
I am a self-planner and usually a self-booker...but I'm a huge Magical Journey's fan!

They have booked our last two trips (and quoted on another one that we just couldn't work into the budget), and are wonderful.

They give great quotes, with all of the options broken down, and when you book they keep a look-out for any discounts that can be applied to your stay. On two trips they have saved us $$, both times before I even knew that the discount was out there!