PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know about the water parade?

momof3+twins
03-25-2008, 01:32 PM
I would like to eat dinner at O'hana and then go watch the parade on the beach.
Does Disney still do this?
What time is it?
Thanks!!

BigRedDad
03-25-2008, 01:47 PM
Yes they do. Look at info central for the times it is at the Poly.

ibrowse17
03-25-2008, 01:51 PM
Unless the weather is bad, they still do this every night. It travels to all the resorts around the MK lakes, including FW and WL. The times will vary, but as stated, you can get them at any of the MK resorts.

momof3+twins
03-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Thank you. I had know idea where to look for the info!!

diz_girl
03-26-2008, 11:30 AM
The EWP always hits the Poly first, at 9pm. It's great to watch from the beach or the dock.

brewcrew26
03-26-2008, 05:30 PM
Where can you catch it at WL? I'd like to go see it after we have dinner at Artist Point on our last night since I've never seen it before. Approximately what time would it get to WL?

SgtTigger
03-26-2008, 06:17 PM
Where can you catch it at WL? I'd like to go see it after we have dinner at Artist Point on our last night since I've never seen it before. Approximately what time would it get to WL?

Go out past the pool to the beach. 9:35 pm but get there early around 9:25pm not because of the crowd but sometimes it is early.....

You can also watch from the boat dock.....

:cop: :tigger:

autumn
03-28-2008, 01:32 PM
have fun watching the electrical water parade! i LOVE that thing - ever since i was a kid in the early '80s i have watched it every time i go to wdw, and it always makes me feel like i'm right back there, seeing the World for the first time again. :cloud9:

Jonas_Swe
03-30-2008, 12:32 PM
We saw it several times during our visit, and it was really awesome every time. But the best time was when we saw it from the ferry dock outside MK. :mickey:

While we waited for the ferry to WL we saw the EWP go from Poly to GF and then as we boarded the ferry it stopped right outside MK. And played right in front of us! :pixie:

Our ferry left MK and took a wide turn around the EWP and then headed over to WL. When we arrived at WL, we stayed around by the dock and watched the EWP again before we headed up to our room. :fworks:

DreamFinder2
03-30-2008, 02:37 PM
And posted times are definitely approximate...last week it passed the GF at 9:25pm each of 4 nights we were there.

I believe InfoCentral says 9:15pm.

McGoofy
04-03-2008, 01:54 PM
I would definitely check at the front desk when you arrive at the Poly for the parade times. After you enjoy your wonderful meal at Ohanas, that will be nice to sit out there and watch the parade. We like to sit out there in a hammock. Depending on when you'll be there, you may be able to catch MK fireworks and the electrical parade! That is a totally different perspective from the beach at the Poly!

moe513
04-03-2008, 03:39 PM
This is fun. We try to catch it after we eat at Ohanas. It is small.only take about 10 min.

TheRustyScupper
04-03-2008, 09:49 PM
1) It is a nice parade, but not spectacular.
2) But, it is a nice ending to the day.

3) You can see several floats for the WATER parade
. . . spring
. . . well
. . . flat
. . . sparkling
. . . artesian
. . . sea
. . . fresh

IloveDisney71
04-03-2008, 09:55 PM
I would definitely check at the front desk when you arrive at the Poly for the parade times. After you enjoy your wonderful meal at Ohanas, that will be nice to sit out there and watch the parade. We like to sit out there in a hammock. Depending on when you'll be there, you may be able to catch MK fireworks and the electrical parade! That is a totally different perspective from the beach at the Poly!
I totally agree. We were lucky enough to see the parade and Wishes at the same time from the beach at the Poly. I got some great photographs from the beach. It was a neat experience to be able to sit on the beach and see Wishes and the eletric water parade. The best thing was not having to fight the crowds (at the parks) - we were able to just go to our room when we were done.

krorx
04-04-2008, 09:54 AM
While the parade is nothing spectacular, we thoroughly enjoyed sitting on the beach at the Poly and ending our day with the parade. Or revving up for a late night at MK by watching. I'd definitely make time for it the next time we go.:mickey: