PDA

View Full Version : CBR Pool rennovation

*NikkiJ*
03-25-2008, 01:14 PM
So I am beginning to doubt my resort choice for my upcoming (& 1st) WDW trip...I have heard that the CBR main pool rennovation is not a pleasant thing to be around...

For those of you who have recently visited the CBR should we continue to stay there or change our resort to another MOD?

I just don't want to deal with noise, crowds at :confused:other pools, etc. My DS really wants to enjoy a pool with slides (which is yet another reason we are sticking to a mod) so this is making me think about chaning resorts..

CleveRocks
03-25-2008, 05:23 PM
Other than the obvious -- not having a main pool -- I haven't read reports of other problems (haven't been there myself during the big build). I've read people saying they HAVEN'T experienced noise or dust or whatever.

The quiet pools at Jamaica and Barbados were supposed to have pool slides temporarily placed there.

Of course, none of this is as good as an actual main pool. So if the main pool is truly a deal-breaker for you, then seek another moderate. I have my preferences, but I can't say I'd dislike staying at any of them.