PDA

View Full Version : CBR during Pop Warner??

Dsnygirl
03-25-2008, 10:16 AM
Hi all -- we'll be at WDW during Pop Warner week, and know that they mostly stay at the AS resorts, with over-flow to POR. But recently, I heard they also over-flow to CBR. Does anyone know if this is true or not? We'd like to stay there, but not if there is going to be mass competition for the buses!! Thanks!

MNNHFLTX
03-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Yes, I've also heard reports that they flow over sometimes to both Caribbean Beach Resort and Port Orleans, although I don't know that the numbers are anywhere near what they are at the values. If you want to be Pop Warner-free, you might to look into staying at Coronado Springs. Being a convention resort I believe they do not lodge the kids there.

CanadianWDWFan
03-25-2008, 12:22 PM
So Blythe, you aren't taking my advice and staying at POFQ?!? :cry::sob:Certain friends of ours are staying there when you go down.

We stayed at POFQ during POP Warner and never saw any of the POP groups around. We did hear first hand that they were staying at POR though.

Really though, we never saw that these groupls had any impact on the parks at all. From what I was told, they are in practice and competions all day.

*NikkiJ*
03-25-2008, 01:09 PM
When is Pop Warner week scheduled?

Hopefully it won't impact our vacation

BronxTigger
03-25-2008, 10:33 PM
When is Pop Warner week scheduled?

Hopefully it won't impact our vacation

It's in December. If your vacation is in August, it shouldn't impact your vacation.

pogo
03-25-2008, 10:44 PM
So Blythe, you aren't taking my advice and staying at POFQ?!? :cry::sob:Certain friends of ours are staying there when you go down.

We stayed at POFQ during POP Warner and never saw any of the POP groups around. We did hear first hand that they were staying at POR though.

Really though, we never saw that these groupls had any impact on the parks at all. From what I was told, they are in practice and competions all day.

Blythe...... listen to Brian.... he is very smart !

Patti and I stayed at CRB for our honeymoon, but we prefer POFQ and if you stay there once, you will too ! :D

Johnno52
03-25-2008, 10:51 PM
>When is Pop Warner week scheduled?<

Between the first full weekends in December.