PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Dining Plan.........

Ms.Disney
03-25-2008, 12:56 AM
Has anyone used the deluxe dining plan? We are trying to figure out how it would work for us. I really don't see us eating 3 table service meals a day but, we want to try some of Disney's signature dining restaurants. We thought that if we eat a nice table service meal for breakfast and have dinner at a signature restaurant then the deluxe dining plan would work well for us. What are your thoughts?

cal5755
03-25-2008, 01:56 AM
That is what we are doing in September... we really wanted to do the dinner shows and crt so we opted for the Deluxe this time. I say go for it... book lots of signatures and dinner shows!! Have fun whatever you decide!!

crazykids
03-25-2008, 08:16 AM
We're doing the DxDP in May, DH & I are actually going for a short 5 day trip w/ no kids!
Our plans are to do an early sit down lunch & late diner at one of the signature restaurants.

We're taking a big family vacation in August for 2 weeks & just decided to upgrade to DxDP for that one as well! My kids are 2, 4, & 5, so we are going to really load up on character meals. My kids have been to WDW many times, so we're not in a rush to do every ride / attraction. I know it's going to be a lot of food, but that doesn't matter as long as the kids enjoy themselves! It's a vacation, I don't mind splurging a little!

lightyearfan
03-25-2008, 10:58 AM
me and dw upgraded our DDP from the basic to the Deluxe, becuase we have alot of brekafests that we are doing at all different resorts so not to pay out of pocket, we decided lets upgrade and not spend a dime on food or snacks, we figured that our breakfests alone would have come close to over $350. So we fugured that we would use our new plan with a TS for breakfest a CS for a quick lunch, and then a finally TS for dinner, now our breakfests are for 7:30am, lunch will be 1pm and our dinners are for 7pm so everything is nice and spread out, plus with all the walking that you do while at WDW , your food gets burned off rather quickly.

Victor

ilovedisney247
03-26-2008, 04:32 AM
We're using the Deluxe plan later this year and have decided to use the snack credits for breakfast, with the exception of a few character breakfasts, eating early TS lunch meals, and mostly signature dinning for dinner. We've added Boma, LTT and 50s PTC as dinners so that we could do 3 breakfasts!