PDA

View Full Version : Change to Play & Dine?

TexasPrincessAurora
03-24-2008, 04:44 PM
Just wondering if they will keep Jojo and Goliath at the Play & Dine with the changes to the Playhouse Disney Live show? Jojo isn't featured very prominantly on Playhouse Disney anymore so I wondered if they were going to add others with the Little Einsteins.

KAT1811
03-24-2008, 04:54 PM
I hope they do something with the character selection there. I was thinking about doing the H&V breakfast until I saw the characters and figured my DDs wouldn't be all that excited about Jo Jo or the Little Einsteins.

I would love to see them feature a few of the hard to find but still popular characters. Like the ones they have in the parade.

Monsters Inc.
Toy Story
Mulan
Evil Villians
Snow White

thumperbug
03-24-2008, 05:13 PM
My DS5 was only mildy entertained by the characters at Hollywood and Vine. We did a character breakfast and were there at opening so it was not crowded. My DS may not have had a great time but us grownups realllllly enjoyed the breakfast buffet. It was quite yum and worth it.

tarzan_rocks
03-25-2008, 05:10 PM
I sure hope they don't change the characters at Play N Dine. This is the one meal we must do at The Studios. It is so much fun for our entire family. The characters are my kids' favorites. I wouldn't mind if they rotated the Einsteins though. It's always June and Leo...at least when we go. Annie is my daughter's favorite (but only if she is wearing the pink overalls). She would be so excited to meet her and get her autograph and a picture. Even if you aren't all that familiar with Jojo and Goliath, you have two admit these are two of the most adorable and well done characters at Walt Disney World. The music and dancing is a blast. Besides, you can see the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and My Friends Tigger and Pooh gangs at so many other places. It's nice to have the variety.

Ohhh...I just thought of something. How cute would Lumpy be at this breakfast?

tr